Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Merciful Jesus it's me again in prayer
Unregistered

Merciful Jesus it's me again in prayer

Jesus please help my son, and my husband who is driving a large truck he never driven one so large before. You know this Saturday is the moving date and we thank you so much for helping him find an apartment they can afford near his job. But Lord now they are predicting 5" of snow for the moving day. My son has arranged for two of his friends who usually work on Saturdays as he himself to be off on that day, and my husband has already made reservations for the truck. Please Lord have that snow go far away from our area so the move can be done. If he is in the old apartment one day over into February he will have to pay another month of rent which he can't afford to, plus it's hard for him and his friends to arrange with their bosses to take the time off again. Here our plea Jesus and you know we always give you all the honor and the glory. In your loving and merciful name we pray and thank you in advance. Amen.
01-26-2022 07:15 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Merciful Jesus it's me again in prayer

Lord let all go well and may move be made easily and swiftly as they trust in You step by step
01-26-2022 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Heavenly Father help them with this move make all go fine so they will be able to move on the set date without any delays or accidents. In you Jesus name I pray amen.
01-26-2022 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Oh Lord do send that snow storm into the ocean far from all of us in the northeast. Just as you parted the red sea so I believe you can stop this storm from coming in land Do help this couple be able to move as planned without any snow or ice, protect them Jesus in your mighty name, amen.
01-27-2022 11:16 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.