Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Marriage and anger
Unregistered

Marriage and anger

Hi everyone, please pray for God to change me for the better. My marriage is in limbo, but my wife has not given up. she just needs space. she wants me to learn how to control my anger. Lord, i pray that you give me guidance regarding this. please lead me to the right direction and give me patience. please Lord, change me for the better. I love my wife very much. You know that Lord, please lord give my wife the healing she needs. Please have her come home. I would like to see her tom morning. I would not this pain anymore, a pain that is caused by my anger, please Lord make me, my wife, our marriage a "victor". Lord I ask you all of this, because i believe in you. I offered myself to you for this marriage and I know you did not gave it me if i was not worthy. Lord please help us, I pray in the name of your son, Jesus Christ, Amen.
11-29-2007 12:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MRHarvey Offline
Registered

RE: Marriage and anger

Heavenly Father, as someone who has struggled with anger issues myself, I pray for this Guest. I thank you that he has been honest enough to confess that he has a problem with anger, and that he accepts responsibility for it, rather than blaming others! Please inspire his wife to come back to him. Please keep their marriage together! And, Father God, if it be Your will that this Guest should talk to a counsellor about his anger problem, or join an anger management support group, please inspire him to do so and show him where he should go to get help!

In Jesus' name,
Amen

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper!" -- Isaiah 54:17

~~ Mark
11-29-2007 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
joelle
Unregistered

RE: My Wife is having pregnancy problems

Father God,
I lift up Trey and Shannon and their precious unborn child that You helped to create. Shield and protect and strengthen them all as only you can. Surround them with Your presence and may they all feel you near during this time. Give wisdom to the doctors involved and Thank you for this precious life that you created. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Joelle
11-30-2007 06:54 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.