Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lung Disease (COPD)
Casados
Unregistered

Lung Disease (COPD)

Please continue to pray for my mom. My mom is have a very difficult time breathing. My mom has COPD with emphysema. Please pray that the Lord will be-able to breath on her own with out supplemental oxygen. Pray that the Lord Jesus, will spare my mom's life with good health, and happniess here on earth with us, pray that we may barrow her from God for many years to come. I have all my faith in Jesus, and our prayers that he will perform a miracle healing. My mom is a kind,loving, and caring person. She will feed a stranger,and help to shelter him or her. My mom has done for others all her life, and the Lord knows. I still need my mom here on earth, with the Lords Blessings. -I Thank You All For Praying For My Mom From The Bottom Of My Heart- Thank you so very much,
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2007 09:12 AM by admin.)
12-19-2007 10:24 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.