Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord Protect & Help The Fire Fighters
Unregistered

Lord Protect & Help The Fire Fighters

Lord please protect the fire fighters in the state of Oregon and any other states that have those forest fires which spreads to homes. Also the wild life being killed in these fires. Lord open the eyes of those preventing the forests from being cleaned of dead trees, for that only fuels the fires when there is an accidental fire or when it's set on purpose by evil people. All the fires, smoke, and loss of life is worse for the environment than allowing the forests to be cleaned. Lord protect all the people living near those fires and their homes and means of transportation. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
07-20-2021 05:47 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lord Protect & Help The Fire Fighters

Jesus I come in agreement with the prayer above, amen.
07-20-2021 08:41 AM
Unregistered

RE: Lord Protect & Help The Fire Fighters

Yes Lord protect the firefighters and all living near the fires and their homes. The wildlife being killed also by those fires, Lord have mercy on us for not taking better care of the world you have put us to live in. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!
07-20-2021 04:50 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.