Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord I Pray This Prayer Over All Of Us & This Website
Unregistered

Lord I Pray This Prayer Over All Of Us & This Website

Father in heaven I pray this Psalm as a prayer of protection for all of us who truly love you and serve you. Keep us all cover under the blood of your precious son Jesus Christ, and protect us from all evil, viruses, diseases, and curses they have sent upon us, not only here in the USA but throughout the world. Keep us all safe and healthy always giving you the Glory and the Honor to whom all Power belongs. In Jesus' merciful name I pray. Amen!
Psalm 91
1-Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2-I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
3-Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.
4-He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5-You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6-nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7-A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8-You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
9-If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10-no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.
11-For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
12-they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13-You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14-“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15-He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16-With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
Warrior
04-08-2021 07:37 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
admin Offline
Administrator
Administrators

RE: Lord I Pray This Prayer Over All Of Us & This Website

Thank you so much for posting this.

[Image: cross.png] "The Bible is a compass, pointing you in the right direction."
04-08-2021 10:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

You're a great person requesting prayer for others, friend. Just said a prayer for all the requests you mentioned, that the Lord will prove His faithfulness in all these concerns. Blessings!
04-09-2021 05:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord do hear our plea for your protection and healing, in Jesus name amen.
04-09-2021 06:47 AM
Unregistered

God bless you for this. May God meet you, your family and loved ones at the point of your need. In Jesus name, Amen
04-20-2021 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Father in heaven I pray in agreement with these prayers request for your protection, peace, healing, and for all the needs be met for this family. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
04-24-2021 05:25 AM
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Heavenly Father I come in agreement as well for the brothers and sisters in Christ on this site here and their varied and diverse needs and concerns. Bless them and keep them Lord and meet their needs according to Your good and perfect will Father. Bless also this website here and our great administrator who runs it with great love and devotion and service to the Lord. May the Lord bless him greatly for all of His work here.

I pray this in Jesus mighty and precious name,

Amen
04-27-2021 03:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Amen
04-29-2021 04:11 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.