Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord Pour Your Mercy & Grace Over Our Country
Unregistered

Lord Pour Your Mercy & Grace Over Our Country

Lord I come in prayer for our country the USA and beg you to pour your mercy and grace over it once again. Destroy the enemy within us who are trying to destroy us as a country founded on your word and with freedom and liberty for all, not just for one special class of people.
We know the enemy is not only from within our own land but from the outside too. Let them all know and see that you are Lord and not them, bring them down with all your might, and heal our nation to be united once again as one nation, not separated, not broken up with hate like they are doing now.
May your name be above everything this nation does so we can be a blessed nation once again. I pray with a heart full of pain seeing how it has become little by little in the last twenty years or so. I know you can help us Lord and have mercy on us for we are not all gone astray. It's only the trouble makers, loud mouths, and those who have no respect for our country, our flag, and most important of all to You and your laws, who makes it look like we are all like them.
Heal us also from that Covid 19, may we have no more dead people from it. Have it burn itself out for good soon, and never come back to hurt or kill any one of us ever again. May your merciful and loving Son Jesus Christ intercede for us, and grant us healing, our freedom and liberty once again to be a country who loves you and serve you, and be blessed by you. In His precious name let it be heavenly Father and we give you all the honor and the glory to whom all power belongs, Amen!
07-31-2020 04:17 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lord Pour Your Mercy & Grace Over Our Country

Amen, and Amen, I agree Lord, Amen!!! To you be the glory and the honor now and forever, and ever, Amen!
07-31-2020 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Yes Lord hear our prayers for our beloved country the USA and its people, also give wisdom to our leaders, have them become responsible leaders and stop all the politics and fighting. Bring us healing from that covid 19 and any other plaque that might be out there. In your precious name I pray Jesus, amen.
08-01-2020 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Lord I come in agreement with this prayer request, have mercy on us. In Jesus name amen.
Today 05:44 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.