Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord Please Protect My Husband
Unregistered

Lord Please Protect My Husband

Lord I thank you that my husband did not lost his job when the company consolidated their departments this month, but now he has a more dangerous job ahead of him. Lord please protect him when he has to go now to some cities and towns, some of them are very rough areas, others having those riots. He is an elderly man, but we need the money and its hard for him to get work at his age. So while we are thankful he didn't lost his job, at the same time he will need your guardian angels around him at all times. Hear our prayers Oh Lord and keep him safe, healthy, and strong, in the loving name of Jesus I pray, as we give you all the honor and the glory to whom all power belongs, Amen.
06-26-2020 08:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lord Please Protect My Husband

Lord protect this man at all times as you have your perfect will done in him and his wife. Give this wife the peace that only you can give us. I pray in Jesus Christ name, amen.
06-27-2020 07:11 AM
Unregistered

Father in heaven I come in agreement with these prayer requests for this man. Keep your protection over him always, and help him to do well in this new position. Give his wife the assurance that you are with him in his travels to those cities and towns. In the name of Jesus I pray amen.
06-28-2020 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Jesus I come in agreement with this prayer request in your precious name amen.
07-01-2020 05:59 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.