Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord I come in agreement with your word
Unregistered

Lord I come in agreement with your word

Lord I come in agreement with your word on Ephesians 3:14-21 where it tells us:
14- For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15- from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, 16- that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17- so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18- may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19- and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20- Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21- to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Father you know the needs of our children and ours too. I have seen how you have performed miracles for us in our younger years, and now my children need this same miracle. My husband and I can also use your help Lord for our needs, plus good health and protection for the whole family. I pray also for all who come to this website with their needs, have mercy on all of us your children and answer us soon. May it all be done for your honor and glory, and I thank you in advance in the mighty and merciful name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
04-29-2021 08:58 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lord I come in agreement with your word

Lord have your perfect will be done in this prayer request and this family. Cover them with your protection and good health, also provide for all their needs. Bring also salvation to those in need of it. In your precious name Jesus I pray amen.
04-30-2021 03:48 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.