Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord have mercy on us and heal us
Unregistered

Lord have mercy on us and heal us

Please pray for my friend Nan who is having woman problem, also for my friend Beverly who has had knee and hip surgeries a few years ago, and now she felled in
her home, good thing her grandson was there and when she called him he came to help her up, but is in a lot of pain. She is going to see her doctor and we pray she will not have to go for anymore surgery again, she is now close to 90 yrs old. Pray for my health too Brothers and Sisters I am not in good health lately my blood tests are not good at all. We three are saved and love God very much, but we are all in lots of pain and in need of healing.
11-06-2020 11:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lord have mercy on us and heal us

Lord I come in agreement for healing on all of these ladies. In Jesus name, amen.
11-06-2020 06:11 PM
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Lord, I pray in agreement... Please heal this one and their friends and strengthen them in your name Jesus. Amen
11-06-2020 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

You're a great person to seek prayer for others, friend, just said a prayer for Nan and Beverly, that the Lord will touch them with His healing hand according to His will. May God bless you!
11-06-2020 08:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord heal these three women who are suffering each of something different but all in need of healing from you.
Make them whole again Lord and give them strength so they can enjoy their life the way you intended all of us to live it, full of good health and joy from above. In Your precious name Jesus I pray, amen.
11-07-2020 07:20 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.