Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord Give Us Wings Like An Eagle
Unregistered

Lord Give Us Wings Like An Eagle

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Lord give us the wings of an eagle so we can soar and not faint in the face of tribulations, sickness, heartbreaks, so many disappointments thrown at us in our life, loss of a loved one to accidents, illnesses, or even murder. You know all our needs Lord answer us. Comfort us and give us your peace and the strength we all need to face it all. Help also those who are in need of a home to life in, help them find a place beyond their imaginations in a good area close to all their needs, and be able to afford it, we know that for you nothing is impossible. Give us all a heart full of love for you and full of gratefulness even in the midst of the storms as you help us soar like an eagle. Bring salvation to all who need to know you, and all the ones who did knew at one time and have walked away from your path, bring them Lord all back to you repented like the prodigal son. I pray this for all who come here for prayers, for this website and those who run it, also for my family and me, in the merciful and mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen!
05-04-2021 05:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lord Give Us Wings Like An Eagle

Jesus I come in agreement with this prayer request for us who come here for prayers, in you mighty name amen.
05-04-2021 09:36 AM
Unregistered

RE: Lord Give Us Wings Like An Eagle

In Jesus name I too come in agreement with this prayer request.
Yesterday 06:43 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.