Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord Bless Our Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary
Unregistered

Lord Bless Our Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary

Lord please bless our fiftieth wedding anniversary this coming weekend. You know most attending are Christians, but other family members and in-laws are not. There are also some of different political believes, let it be peace among us, and may none bring up any of the subjects that may create a animosity among each others. You know we already have seven guests who decided not to attend because of all of the above. Keep every one attending healthy and safe getting there and getting back home. May we all be able to enjoy ourselves and get along. In Jesus precious name I pray and I thank you in advance Father in heaven, amen.
06-18-2022 12:27 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lord Bless Our Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary

Lord bless this couple and may they continue to have a healthy life and marriage from now on, also bless their anniversary with peace and love on their special day. May all work as they planned with no one disrupting their dinner party. I pray in your loving name amen.
06-19-2022 04:36 AM
Unregistered

RE: Lord Bless Our Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary

Jesus I come in agreement with this prayer request, allow this couple be able to enjoy their celebration, and every person there be respectful of each other by not bring up anything which may hurt someone else's feelings. Bring your peace and love among them, and the rest of this nation which have become so divided. In your wonderful name I pray. Amen.
06-19-2022 06:44 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.