Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Letter to God
inhislove Offline
Registered

RE: Letter to God

James I know your tired today its nice to be a little lazy don't you think, at times when we don't feel like we are pushing forward life becomes stale so ask God what you can do to change this day for his glory! go ahead ask him! Struggles are daily if it not just getting ready for today for some, you will overcome when a break thru comes soon, everything seams overwhelming right before a really big breakthrough, life makes us want to give up we can't God has never nor will he ever give up on us, sometimes if we ever sat down and wrote the unhealthy decisions we've made and the good I wander what we would get, we have been forgiven!!!!!!! we need to keep pressing forward and look for people to take with us if its not for 5 minutes on the street keep seeking the Lord James happiness and joy are yours, use it don't keep it buy a toy for someone, coffee, go see what God has for you! Jesus watch over James today love and guide him show him your way. Amen

James there is a website called Marriage Sherpa please look at it quit beating yourself so you are forgiven, prehaps your wife could read some of it. James nearly 80% of marriages at some time have a partner that stepped out, for Christians this is difficult to comprehend but the stats are true so read some of the steps to recovery and just keep praying God is with your family.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2011 12:55 PM by inhislove.)
12-17-2011 01:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Praying with you James, that the unspoken prayers will be answered by our wonderful Lord soon.
Bless

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
12-21-2011 06:03 PM
inhislove Offline
Registered

(12-17-2011 10:58 AM)ShootingStar Wrote:  Bless James, You have a very interesting life, I was so facinated when I read you had done so many things and been so many places. Many doing what the day had in store for you. Praying for a miracle, for you for unspoken blessings. Heart

:bless:James

Dear Lord, we pray for a wonderful miracle to happen in Jame's life. Restore and bless Him, bringing new meaning and happiness to this dear prayer warrior who helps so many. In Jesus precious name, we pray amen Heart
Jesus-sign

(12-17-2011 10:58 AM)ShootingStar Wrote:  Bless James, You have a very interesting life, I was so facinated when I read you had done so many things and been so many places. Many doing what the day had in store for you. Praying for a miracle, for you for unspoken blessings. Heart

Dear Lord, we pray for a wonderful miracle to happen in Jame's life. Restore and bless Him, bringing new meaning and happiness to this dear prayer warrior who helps so many. In Jesus precious name, we pray amen Heart
Jesus-sign

You have become ablessing to others their is peace here I find it refreshing, it is uplifting. Thank you Lord for James, shooting star, everyone here bless them today.

Jesus-sign

You have become ablessing to others their is peace here I find it refreshing, it is uplifting. Thank you Lord for James, shooting star, everyone here bless them today.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2011 01:13 AM by inhislove.)
12-22-2011 01:10 AM
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Praying with you James!
Bless

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
12-25-2011 08:18 PM
inhislove Offline
Registered

Father I lift your son up to you today and I ask that you answer just one of his special prayers only between you and him, please give the encouragement he needs to push forward. Father I ask in your sons name that he seeks you for direction in the way you would like him to walk, he loves you Lord he comes to you for guidance with his daily struggles father bless him help him make ends meet and give him an extra gift I pray you will help him overcome this trail he is in father I ask Jesus to wipe his tears and hold him in his arms to night and comfort him in Jesus name I pray. Amen
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2011 05:47 AM by inhislove.)
12-26-2011 05:46 AM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer accord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
12-26-2011 02:02 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.