Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Let's us today concentrate in this verse.
Unregistered

Let's us today concentrate in this verse.

We are starting to see the prosecution of Christian in many places in America, but
let's remember the verse in MATTHEW 24:35 - Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. God's words never goes void, so let's all stand together on His promises and never give up, Onwarnd Christians Soldiers let's fight as prayer warriors for our faith in Christ. Let's never, never give up for greater is Him that's in us, than he of this world!
Lord give us the strength to preserver in these days of so much sin and prosecution against a nation founded in our Judeo/Christian faith in the only living God all mighty.
I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen! Warrior
04-12-2021 07:12 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Let's us today concentrate in this verse.

Jesus safe this nation by giving us your peace and healing from the covid-19 here and throughout the world. In your merciful and loving name I pray amen.
04-13-2021 06:54 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

RE: Let's us today concentrate in this verse.

You're a great person to request prayer for others, friend, joining you in praying for the nation. May God fill you with His peace.
04-15-2021 09:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.