Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lesbianism
camo Offline
Registered

RE: Lesbianism

hey im(guestx) still praying amy will be delivered in jesus name
01-25-2011 07:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
rosarita2720 Offline
Registered

Father God, thank you for your word, for truth and justice. Father, I ask that you would send your Holy Spirit to rebuke the enemy that is a reminder to this women and give her strength to fight with your strength the Truth. May you heal all her wounds and restore her to a sound mind without reminders of the past. Fill her with your LOVE that only you can give. In Jesus Almighty name I pray. AMEN!
01-25-2011 10:06 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Amy.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness to leave Amy! Now!
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-03-2012 05:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to request prayer for my daughter Mallory. She is struggling with her identity and lesbian spirit and needs to be delivered from this lifestyle. Please pray for her to yearn and thirst for God, she has removed God from her life.
01-04-2012 09:42 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

(01-04-2012 09:42 PM)Guest Wrote:  I want to request prayer for my daughter Mallory. She is struggling with her identity and lesbian spirit and needs to be delivered from this lifestyle. Please pray for her to yearn and thirst for God, she has removed God from her life.

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Mallory.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness to leave Mallory! Now!
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-06-2012 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear God,

Please be with Amy, Mary, and Mallory. Help them to see that they are loved EXACTLY as they are. Homosexuality is not a sin and the loving relationships these women might share with other women is sacred. Please be with their well meaning but misguided family and friends; show these family and friends the truth, and let them see how damaging rejection can be. Give Amy, Mary, and Mallory the courage to be themselves, and the strength to fight homophobia.

In your name I pray,
Amen
03-09-2012 02:44 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

(03-09-2012 02:44 PM)Guest Wrote:  Dear God,

Please be with Amy, Mary, and Mallory. Help them to see that they are loved EXACTLY as they are. Homosexuality is not a sin and the loving relationships these women might share with other women is sacred. Please be with their well meaning but misguided family and friends; show these family and friends the truth, and let them see how damaging rejection can be. Give Amy, Mary, and Mallory the courage to be themselves, and the strength to fight homophobia.

In your name I pray,
Amen

Dear guest,according with the word of the Lord,homosexuality is a sin. In case you are open to talk about this,please be free to write to me.
The Truth make people free.Bless

03-15-2012 02:38 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.