Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Jesus please send my grandson a blessing
Unregistered

Jesus please send my grandson a blessing

Jesus have mercy on my grandson, he has a little daughter and their new landlord wants both tenants living in that two family house to move out as soon as possible. My grandson has been looking for a two bedroom place they can afford and not far from work, the winters can be very bad in this area, but for now they have not found any. Guide him Lord to the right place for them before the landlord goes to court to make them move out. Since this landlord bought this place he didn't renewed the leases, the tenants are living there month to month. Please give them your peace too and the strength to see them through what they are going through now in these bad economy. I plea you to please help them find the right place for them and their child soon. In you merciful and loving name Jesus I pray, amen.
04-21-2021 04:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Jesus please send my grandson a blessing

Good morning, I stand with you in prayer and God has heard you. A friend experienced a miracle this week out of nowhere which has put her in a blessed position in regards to employment. Although not quite the same, she was under a tight deadline to make a decision and God came through. Perfectly. The timing was exceptional. I trust that God will come through for you and your family. Your grandson just needs to pray to God and detail what he wants and God will do wonders for him. Eph 3:20. May it be well with all of you and may you receive multiple blessings. And God bless you for keeping your family in prayer, may Gods mercy never cease From your life
04-21-2021 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Lord I come in agreement with the prayer request above for this couple and their young daughter. If they don't know you yet have them come to know you as their Lord and Savior. Send them a blessing from above. May they see it is a miracle from you and get closer to you and give you all the glory ad the honor. I pray for them in the precious and mighty name of Jesus. Amen!
04-22-2021 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Father in heaven look after this young family help them in their time of need, bless them beyond their expectations. Help them find a home or apartment they'll be able to afford close to their jobs and be happy in it. A place that will be safe for their little daughter and the parents. Have them come to know you if they don't know you yet, use this to open up their eyes to how much you love them, even giving your precious Son to die at a cross for our sins while we were still sinners. Lord hear the prayers of this grandparent let them see their grandson in a place of his own.
I pray in the name above all names our mighty Jesus who still performs miracles for us, amen.
04-23-2021 06:34 AM
Unregistered

Heavenly Father I come in agreement for this grandson to be able to find a place to live with his family. Send them your peace and wisdom as you direct them to the right place near their jobs. Meet all their needs Father and may never forget it was you who helped them. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
04-24-2021 05:30 AM
Unregistered

Lord answer this grandparent prayer for their grandson soon according to your richness in heaven and your perfect will. Keep them safe and guide their steps to where you want them to be. In the merciful name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
04-24-2021 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Jesus I come in agreement in these prayer for this family needs, specially for a safe place to live in. I know when it seems impossible you make it possible for us who love you and trust in you. I pray in your powerful name. Amen!
04-25-2021 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Thank you all for your prayers, may God bless you all. Please continue to pray for my grandson and his little family for God to help them find a two bedroom to live in close to work, able to afford it, and with good landlords. I know our God is more than able to hear our prayers and send them this blessing.
04-26-2021 05:09 AM
Aaron Offline
Registered

I'm sorry to earn about the difficulties your grandson is facing, friend, and your concern for them is evident in what you shared. Just said a prayer for them, that the Lord will prove His faithfulness in the situation you mentioned. May God fill their family with His peace.
04-28-2021 07:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.