Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Jesus,please answer my prayers
Unregistered

RE: Jesus,please answer my prayers

Note this is an old post bumped by someone.
01-22-2016 08:54 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord we ask your breakthrough Angels to work on our behalf and bring favor with everything and everyone esp. here where i feel theyre raising water pressure again causing leakage with faucet, also person thats suppose to trim the trees next to home is not doing it as a result causing damage to my car and mngs wont do anything, Lord you will not continue to allow this injustice to happen, bring your experts to help in all this miracles and move us on to your perfect will soon, i pray, amen
01-27-2016 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Pleases pray to Jesus Christ to here my prayer okay

I am Walter taylor pleases pay Jesus Christ will my payers
05-26-2017 12:38 PM
Unregistered

(04-08-2012 10:08 PM)Guest Wrote:  
(09-09-2010 11:05 AM)Guest Wrote:  I am so often feel full of anxiety and fear and confusion deep in side,Sweet Jesus please answer my prayers,please grant me a true and loving Wife,please grant me with financial comfort and financial security,I am so very thank full for all I have,but I NEED these other aspects of my heart and life to be granted to me "please let this be soon" you did say,ask,seek,knock,delight in the Lord,,I have been patient for 15 long years for me to have the life I need,Amen

YOU ASKED AND RECEIVED NOT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WILL OF GOD. YOU DO NOT KNOW HIS WORD. YOU DID NOT STUDY HIS WORD. YOU PRAYED NOT FROM THE SPIRIT. YOU EXPECT GOD TO BE YOUR GENIE. STUDY HIS WORD. BE BLESSED IN JESUS CHRIST. I PRAY THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL QUICKENED YOUR SPIRIT. YOU REGARD INIQUITY IN YOUR HEART AND GOD IS NOT HEARING YOUR PRAYER.
07-14-2017 06:15 AM
Unregistered

[Were believing in Your mighty Miracles, Healing, Justice and for loved ones now, blessings at their new employment my Lord Protect and help us now we pray. You are Praised! [/quote]]
07-14-2017 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear Lord i first want to thank you so much for all the things i love which are in my life such as my children and my mum and aunty and family and our dogs Smile Thank you so much for them xx Thank you for our home and car , we are blessed by you without a doubt. You Lord jesus Christ are our only hope we have in life and i ask you for full protection for my children, my mum , my aunty , family, the dogs and myself. I ask you to cover us with your Holy blood everyday for complete safety, good health , love , joy, happiness in the joys of life you give to us. I was wanting clarification from you dear Lord jesus because my anxiety has got the worse of me because of a dream i had. The dream has frightened me and taken joy from me. I pray Lord you will show me the true meaning of what this is all about and protect all my loved ones including myself from it. Thank you my Lord Jesus Christ , Amen xx
01-02-2018 10:11 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.