Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

In a very very bad place
No one
Unregistered

In a very very bad place

I am overwhelmed and anxious about so many things.
I am completely alone.
Please pray God answers my prayer.
I need to see my therapist so bad, please pray she can talk to me extremely soon.
I am so alone and tired of it
I do pray all day to the Lord
I need an in person person to talk to.
I am giving up hope.
06-18-2022 09:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: In a very very bad place

Lord help this child of yours and help them feel your love for them, help their therapist also contact them soon and see them in person. Send around them plenty of compassionate Christian people who will let your love shine through for this person who feels so alone. Give them the strength to go on and your peace in their life. I pray in Jesus mighty and merciful name, amen.
06-19-2022 04:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: In a very very bad place

Heavenly Father bless this child who is struggling mightily as is in need of speaking to someone regarding anxiety and the other cares and concerns of life. Lord bring them the help they need and the wise ear of a godly therapist to give them insights. Lord bless them with an overwhelming sense of Your presence in their life. Help them to feel Your wonderful love and strength undergirding them in their daily life and draw them into a deeper and more abiding walk of faith with You Lord.

I pray this in Jesus mighty name,

Amen
06-24-2022 07:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.