Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

If it had not been for the Lord where will I be today?
Unregistered

If it had not been for the Lord where will I be today?

Lord I thank you for your mercy and love toward me. You took me out of the pit of hell and brought me to your path, where I have found so much joy, and love from you.
You have answered my prayers better than I have ever wanted every time I turn it all to you and trust you to help me. You are my Savior, healer, protection, provider, and I know no matter what I go through you are always right there ahead of me making it all better for me, even when I can't see it yet, I still feel your peace within my heart and you give me the strength to see me trough it all. So where would I had been today if not for you my Lord!!! You know right now I'm seeing a love one going through so much in his live, but he has turn his back on you. I pray you do for him the same you did for me so many years ago. Now as an old woman I can see it so clearly, and my heart fills so much with joy and I am so thankful. I know you will answer my prayers concerning this loved one too. I pray this in the loving and merciful name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
01-11-2022 07:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: If it had not been for the Lord where will I be today?

Lord thank you for saving this child of yours when they were lost. Now I pray you will answer their prayer for the loved one who has turned his back on you. Bring him back repented, do the same as you did for this guest who is asking for prayers for him to be saved. In Jesus name we pray, amen.
01-12-2022 06:10 AM
Unregistered

Jesus safe this loved one as you touch their heart may they not harden to your voice calling them to your fold. We pray in mighty name of Jesus amen.
01-13-2022 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Lord have your perfect will be done in this person loved one's life and in their salvation. In your mighty and loving name I pray amen.
01-14-2022 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Lord I thank you too for saving me as well. My desire is to see all come to you who died a terrible death at the cross for us. Now I come in prayer for this loved one to be save as you lead him back to your path. In your most precious name Jesus Christ I pray, amen.
01-16-2022 08:43 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.