Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

I need all the prayer I can get
Thefondren Offline
Registered

I need all the prayer I can get

I am in desperate need of prayer. My father is dying (any moment now) due to complications from surgery. My mother, who finds fault in every thing I do, is not handling this well. She calls to report of her daily visits with my dad and just cries. I can’t see him due to COVID rules. She has not once asked how I’m handling it. She now faults me for not spending all my time with her. Her sister is with her. I cannot handle her crying and talks of not wanting to live. I am married and my grown son had gotten equally bad treatment from my mother. I need prayers of strength to handle my Dad’s death. My mother is not at all concerned about me and how I am processing this. My dad wouldn’t want me or her to be hysterical and fall apart. I’m trying to be pragmatic. I accepted his death was most probable 2 months ago with the diagnosis of sepsis. Maybe I’ve had time to work through some of my emotions. But I need help dealing with her.
01-11-2021 05:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: I need all the prayer I can get

Loving Father. Be with this very ill man at what seems to be his last moments. Send Your comfort, grace and Your
loving mercy in Jesus. Surround him with Your angels and fill the space with Your glorious presence in Jesus at this apparent time of departure from this earth. May the first face he sees be Jesus.
At these times emotions run high so Lord send Your peace that surpasses all understanding into this family.
We all react different to loss and grief and it can be a difficult process as family dynamics change. Give each member grace to forgive each other and accept each other. May this guest know how much You love her at this time. Comfort and strength to make plans and go on.
One day Father there will be no more tears in Heaven.
01-11-2021 06:39 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Thefondren Offline
Registered

(01-11-2021 06:39 PM)Guest Wrote:  Loving Father. Be with this very ill man at what seems to be his last moments. Send Your comfort, grace and Your
loving mercy in Jesus. Surround him with Your angels and fill the space with Your glorious presence in Jesus at this apparent time of departure from this earth. May the first face he sees be Jesus.
At these times emotions run high so Lord send Your peace that surpasses all understanding into this family.
We all react different to loss and grief and it can be a difficult process as family dynamics change. Give each member grace to forgive each other and accept each other. May this guest know how much You love her at this time. Comfort and strength to make plans and go on.
One day Father there will be no more tears in Heaven.
01-11-2021 10:18 PM
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Lord, please be with this one and lift this burden from their heart and give them the peace and the strength they need to endure... I pray in your name Jesus. Amen
01-11-2021 11:31 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.