Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

I HOPE I'M NOT PREGNANT
Unregistered

RE: I HOPE I'M NOT PREGNANT

Please my brothers and sisters in Christ pray for me as I will pray for you. I know that a child is a gift from God but I do not want to bring something so precious into a home that it is not ready for. I am a 18 year old freshman in college and I am so fearful that I am pregnant. I stupidly had unprotected sex with my NEW boyfriend, I am on a daily birth control pill but that night I had missed it. I took a plan B pill 50hrs after having unprotected sex(you can take a morning after pill 72hr after) I am on my last row of my daily birth control pills my period usually comes either Wednesday or Thursday and there are no signs not even a spot. I am bloated and irritable and craving chocolate which are my usual signs of my period but I pray that they are not signs of pregnancy. It is way to early for me to take a pregnancy test.
I feel truly selfish when I drop down on my knees at night to pray to God that I am not pregnant, I know that it is Gods will but I need peace of mind that even if I am pregnant that I will be able to give my child what it needs in this world, even if that means giving it up to someone who will be able to give it a much better life than I have, but the selfish side of me truly prays that I will not have to make that tough decision.
Please pray for me and I promise that I will keep all of you in my prayer's as well whether I am pregnant or not.
Thank you.
01-22-2015 10:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

As Christians we are not to commit sexual acts before marriage. I know everyone makes mistake and now it is done and a child is coming repent and make the best of the situation meaning give all yourself to Jesus. Your priority now is raising that child in Jesus' name.
01-22-2015 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Please God you and I both know k am not ready for this baby please assure me and don't let me be pregnant
04-05-2015 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Can someone please pray for me? I have taken all necessary precaution to not have kids that im not ready for. I'v used condoms and they have broken, Iv used the morning after pill and the first time I used it, it did not work. and its happened again. The doctors do not want to prescribe hormones for me due to other health conditions so I have no other way but using condoms. Please can you all pray for me that I am not pregnant? Im not financially ready for responsibilities and I really tried hard to take measures. Please pray for me that It may pass and I am not pregnant? I will post to keep everyone updated but please keep faith and pray to the lord god for me. Thank you!
04-28-2015 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm 17 and lost my virginity and spoo scared that I'm pregnant, my parents scare me about if I am... Please help and pray for me that I'm not ? I really need support! I want to be innocent again ?
05-19-2015 05:30 PM
Amv11
Unregistered

Can someone please pray for me I'm 18 just graduated high school, living with my parents had sex with my boyfriend and feeling so scared of pregnancy I just want to get my period already. Please god I'm not ready for a child as I am still learning to be an adult, I'm not ready. Please pray for me.
06-03-2015 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i am a 16 year old girl, my boyfriend is allergic to many brands of condoms and his penis gets irritated even with latex free condoms, i have missed my last period and i am scared to death. i have prayed day in and day out to god. this is a time where i truly have given myself up to god, my savior, i need all the help i need please pray for me to NOT be pregnant.
06-30-2015 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Please pray for me I am only 14 and did not want to get this far but I am now not a virgin but I have learned my lesson and hope to not be pregnant.
10-23-2015 09:12 PM
shade
Unregistered

Please pray help me i dont know what to do i think im pregnant but i hope im not im not sure i dont want to take test im so scared. I know its wrong im not yet ready for this kind of life.
11-19-2015 12:58 AM
Unregistered

hi goodnight. to whom ever sees this i would really like you to pray for me. i really cant be pregnant right now in my life and i need you guys help. i had sex with this guy and now i feel pregnant, i took two tests but they were negative. my mum dosent know about this and i would really like for me to be not pregnant . i now know that it was a stupid thing for me to do and if i could go back and redo that day i most definately would.
11-21-2015 03:25 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.