Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

House must sell!
Unregistered

House must sell!

Me and my mother have lived in this house for almost 20 years. My father died in 2001 of cancer. My mother decided to make our home a teahouse called A Lil Peace of Heaven. We have been able to bless many people that have walked through our home with Gods love. This however has not been able to pay the bills; we must sell our home and get a buyer SOON the bank will take our house within the next couple months. I am scared but I know God has his perfect timing. I am asking everyone who reads this to please tell anyone you can to please pray that our home sells this month. We are in desperate need! Thanks again your sister in christ Autumn
12-19-2007 10:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
joelle
Unregistered

RE: House must sell!

Father God,
I lift up this guest and all of their needs and ask that you would intervene mightily to save them. Thank you that you supply all of their needs according to Your riches in glory. May fear be turned to faith as they wait on You and Your divine time. Thank you for all you are doing on their behalf. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
12-21-2007 08:05 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.