Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

hope southarnd
Travis Childress Offline
Registered

hope southarnd

pray that hope and i get along in our relationship

hey this is travis childress email me the peoples name that i can pray for them
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2010 07:07 PM by admin.)
02-14-2010 06:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: hope southarnd

lord! please guide this person today & always.. fulfill all this desires..let your will be done in this person life.in JESUS name i pray amen...

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
02-14-2010 07:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Anita Ugran
Unregistered

RE: hope southarnd

My dear child Travis, let me ask you something.
You have asked for prayer like this earlier -Pray that travis and bristol get back together, and now what is this relationship-Pray that hope and i get along in our relationship.
Now i see that you are very young just 16yrs of age. My child you want all of us to pray for this, ok. But you should know one thing, now is the right time for you to ask God to give you wisdom and good future and understanding which He would love to give You. king Solomon when he was young like you did not ask for any such thing, but he asked for wisdom God gave him more than what he asked for. My dear child Galatians 6:7 says- Be not deceived, God is not mocked. satan might deceive you in any areas. Read Proverbs chapter 2,3,4. This will edify you and improve your quality of your life. Be happy and rejoice in the Lord.
02-14-2010 08:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.