Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Help stand with me for Marriage/Health
standing for marriage and Health
Unregistered

Help stand with me for Marriage/Health

Please come in agreement for continued breakthrough in my marriage restoration. I have a bad cold and cough please pray for my healing. I'm wore out. Help me stand to totally breakdown the walls around my husband and for him to return home. Pray for him to see in me a new light and believe that he loves me like Christ loves the church.I can see the light begining to shine in him again. please stand with me to break every curse demonic attack against my husband and marriage in Jesus name. Pray he pays attention to Gods voice. thanks so much. Be blessed
05-01-2014 12:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Help stand with me for Marriage/Health

Father I ask that you will restore this marriage and the marriage of all others in request and need. Restore the love for our spouses that have lost it, have a desire to move on, and think seperation or divorce are the answers. We need you Father to block, bind, and rebuke the attacks Satan is trying or has formed against our Marriages. No weapon formed against my marriage shall prosper. I pray that you will open your ears unto our cries and save all marriages in need right now Father. I pray for strength and comfort for those of us in need, and that you will unharden the hearts of our spouses that can't find forgiveness or compassion in them. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
05-01-2014 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Fight Fight Fight in Jesus Name!
05-03-2014 04:03 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-02-2020 02:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.