Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

healing of my son
hopeful woman
Unregistered

healing of my son

Please pray for my son Ethan that the Lord will heal him completely from autism and that he will learn to speak
08-24-2013 02:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: healing of my son

LORD BE WITH ETHAN IN THIS TIME OF NEED FOR HIS FAMILY I PRAY LORD THAT YOU ARE WITH HIM TONIGHT AND CAN HELP HIM GET THROUGH THIS
08-24-2013 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Heavenly Father, I pray tonight in the Mighty Name of Jesus for Ethan. I pray that You would surround him with Your love, mercy and grace. I pray that the angels of God would encamp around about him. I pray that You would touch him with Your Power and Anointing Healing Mercy! Loose this child and heal him in Jesus Mighty Name! Use this child for Your great glory in this present world. Give hope and encouragement to this dear Mother.
08-24-2013 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Beloved, Why dying in silence when the spirit of the lord is alive working through his prophets in his sanctuary, for many are troubles of who is born from woman,for any personal problems that beyond your ability such as marital problems,sickness,spiritual attack,curses or bad luck,looking for the fruit of the womb,life partners.financial problems etc. why not share your burden with us in the lord's sanctuary for interceding prayers and spiritual assistance with no cost.....Everything is free to God's glory, for the prayers of the saints availeth much and nothing good comes unless it's first given in the spirit, so you need genuine spiritual helps to make your dreams come true and your testimonies is our joy in the lord's sanctuary.....looking forward to hear from you .....God be with you.

PROPHET. LARRY GEORGE.
WORLD PRAYER INTERCESSORY SANCTUARY
[a.k.a. Spiritual Sanctuary.]
24,Holinwood Avenue
Manchester M40 0JB
United Kingdom.
+447035968665 .
Email.Adds:prayerintercessorysanctuary[at]gmail.com
08-28-2013 10:28 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-28-2021 05:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

I'm sorry to learn about your sons health condition, friend. Just said a prayer for him , that the Lord will touch him with Healing hand according to His will. May God fill your home with His peace.
03-29-2021 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.