Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Healing of injuries
Guest.
Unregistered

Healing of injuries

Praying all injuries to hand, knee be healed and eye just poked it, praying all arthritis pain be gone and sight is ok and eyes restored and get good treatments soon, and able to wake on time and get sufficient sleep. God bless
02-18-2021 05:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Healing of injuries

Lord, please heal this one from injuries to their hand, knee and eye... Remove this arthritis pain from them and bless them with sleep I pray on your name Jesus. Amen
02-18-2021 07:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord heal this person from all their injuries and from that arthritis completely. Bless them with good health and strength, also give them the peace that only you can give us. I pray in the merciful and mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
02-19-2021 08:26 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

I'm very sorry to learn about your health condition, friend. Just said a prayer for you, that the Lord will touch you with His healing hand according to His will. Blessings!
02-19-2021 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.