Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

He won't leave my home
Unregistered

He won't leave my home

I am asking for prayer. August 1st I moved out of my home, that I own, for fear reasons and I am in an apartment now. The man I left has guns. Today I told the police of his guns. It has been months and this man will not leave my home even after the lawyer sending him an order to do so. I need financial support to get through this as I now have a lawyer; I need prayer for the warriors of God to come into this situation and for God to be my advocate and return to me what is rightfully mine. I pray for God's courage and for faith and strength to see this through. I've been afraid to speak of the guns to the police because I fear the concequences of telling them this information. Right now I'm paying my mortgage, rent, his hydro, my apartment hydro, insurance,...etc...I'm barely eating or sleeping. I don't have much choice. I'm standing firm in my faith in God but ask you for your intercession. In Jesus' name.
Kathy

Thank you.
12-23-2007 02:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
faithfox Offline
Registered

RE: He won't leave my home

God I pray for Kathy to find a safe place or shelter for her to be in and healing for her emotional and physical need.

-Kyle
12-26-2007 08:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.