Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

For a peaceful week ahead
guest.
Unregistered

For a peaceful week ahead

Pray please this week will go smoothly at work, been having anxiety attacks recently and feeling weary and overwhelmed and can find it difficult to speak my mind at timesJesus-sign
03-05-2023 03:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: For a peaceful week ahead

Lord bless this child of yours by sending them a peaceful week ahead. Send them also your peace and the wisdom as when to talk, or when to keep quiet. In Jesus name I pray amen.
03-05-2023 03:44 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
shristax Offline
Registered

(03-05-2023 03:11 PM)guest. Wrote:  Pray please this week will go smoothly at work, been having anxiety attacks recently and feeling weary and overwhelmed and can find it difficult to speak my mind at timesJesus-sign

I feel sorry for you and understand the work pressure you have. I want to encourage you with Deuteronomy 31:6, which says, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you". May this verse encourage you!
03-14-2023 04:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheStrongWave Offline
Registered

I’m sorry to hear about the anxiety you’re experiencing. I’m praying for you, but when fears assail you, remember that God loves you. It is His desire to help you find peace within yourself. The apostle Paul echoes the words of Christ in Philippians Chapter Four, where he writes, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” I hope you will derive some comfort from meditating upon this scriptural directive. The Lord is with you.
04-05-2023 01:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.