Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Father in heaven please send me a healing
Unregistered

Father in heaven please send me a healing

Father in heaven please heal my body from all that's wrong with it, I know most of it has come about because of all the stress I've suffered throughout my life. You have finally given me your peace and the strength to keep on, but now this is the after affect of all the stress for so many years. Yet I know you have the power to heal me and make my body whole and strong again. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray Father and I thank you in advance, amen.
04-05-2021 10:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Father in heaven please send me a healing

I prayed for you, my friend.
04-05-2021 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Lord I come in prayer for this guest who is in need of a healing on their body, we know for you nothing is impossible. Heal them from all they have suffered in this life, and continue to give them your peace, and the strength needed to face situations that may come their way. In your merciful and loving name Jesus I pray, amen.
04-06-2021 06:13 AM
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Lord, please heal this dear one and make them well... Remove this stress from them I pray in your name Jesus. Amen
04-06-2021 08:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Jesus I come in agreement with these prayer request too, in you merciful name Jesus I pray for a super natural healing for this person, amen.
04-07-2021 07:14 AM
Aaron Offline
Registered

Just said a prayer for you, friend, that the Lord will touch you with His healing hand according to His will. May God fill you with His peace.
04-07-2021 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.