Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Family problems
Unregistered

Family problems

Jesus please send single man for all my husband girlfriends nearby and overseas. Set him far away from chatting and dating girlfriends. Close all his bad habits. Dispel him from laziness about house work, temptation, lie, gamble, chatting, dating online habits.
04-02-2021 03:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Family problems

Lord take away this man's addictions to the net concerning other women and sex addiction. May he come to know you as his Lord and Savior, and safe this marriage and the whole household. Put respect, love, understanding, forgiveness, kindness, and fidelity into this marriage. Have this man look around him and see he is not acting like a real man being so lazy. Give him the desire to get up do his part in the housework to maintain their place of living. Give this wife your peace and the strength she needs to keep on trusting you and loving you, feel the void in her Father in heaven, and answer her prayer request soon. In the most precious and loving name of Jesus I pray, amen.
04-02-2021 05:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

RE: Family problems

I'm sorry to learn about the difficulties you're facing in your marriage, friend, and I can certainly understand your feelings. be assured of my prayers for you and your husband, that the Lord will deliver him from all the addictions and draw you both close to Himself and to one another in the days ahead. Blessings!
04-03-2021 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.