Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Emergency Prayers for Michelle and unborn child
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Emergency Prayers for Michelle and unborn child

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ please keep a young woman named Michelle and her unborn baby girl in your prayers. Michelle works with my wife and is 36 weeks along in her pregnancy. Today when she went in for her routine pregnancy visit the doctors became extremely concerned to the point of sending her to the hospital for extensive tests. The child is very undersized for it's stage of development and is having some distress issues. They are talking about having to perform an emergency C-section. Please pray that all would go well for Michelle and her baby. Pray they are both healthy and guide the surgeons hands if they have to go through with the procedure. Please ask the Lord to give Michelle an overwhelming sense of His presence and that He would drive out all fear from her. Thank you and Lord bless you all so much for your kind and faithful prayers my dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.

I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our precious Lord,

Amen
06-14-2022 12:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Emergency Prayers for Michelle and unborn child

Oh Mighty God you have this unborn baby's life in your hands make her be strong and healthy over all the odds the doctor's may think. Give Michelle your calm and peace, and take away all her fears. Help Michelle be able to have her daughter as you give them both perfect health for your honor and your glory. I pray in the mighty and merciful name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
06-14-2022 01:17 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ I just wanted to give you all an update and praise report. Michelle had her baby girl early by cesarian. She weighed in at just under two pounds and will have to remain in the preamie care section for some time until her weight gets up but thank the Lord Jesus Christ the child is well and eating extremely well. Both mother and child are doing well thanks to our good and merciful Heavenly Father. God is so so good!!!!! Please continue to keep the young baby in your prayers as she grows and eventually is free to leave the neo-natal center. Thank you and Lord Bless you all so much for your earlier prayers.

All praise to our mighty God and Father,

Amen
06-22-2022 02:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Praise You Lord for your love for us and for answering our prayers according to your perfect will in heaven. Keep your guardian angels over Michelle and her baby girl, may they both recover beautiful with no problems. Continue to bless them both Father in heaven. I pray in Jesus loving name, amen.
06-22-2022 05:00 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.