Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

custody/social worker invovled now
newbeginings Offline
Registered

RE: custody/social worker invovled now

Since Monday morning i have woke with a new since of strength and courage that I have prayed so hard for. I have been able to remain calm and not to let my emotions get the best of me when dealing with my husband. Many things have happened this weekend with my child. He continues to "tell" things about my husband and the other woman. It has been very hard to hear but I have been able to remain strong. We start the custody battle head on this week. Please keep me and my son in your prayers and we get deeper and deeper in to this situation. Please pray that the lords will be done to keep me and my son together and that his father does not gain custody just to spite me.

Lord,

A new strength has come in to my heart. Most of the anxousness and fear has been replaced with a balance of warmth and courage. Thank you dear Lord for this. I have given myself to you and your will and feel your presence even more so and with everyday that I grow in my faith. I know that you will is to be done here. I pray still that you reach out to my husband and bind him from outside evil influences. You know more then anyone that my situation is going to get worse before it gets better. Please touch him and show him your mercy. Please protect our son from evil and inflence. He is the innocent and only know that mommy and daddy are supposed to love him. Please do not let the others influence his presous little heart. I love you so much lord. Please continue to guide me to you as your vision for my life unfolds. Please continue to help the Social worker see the truth and that I shall be the primary parent for our son. Thank you for giving me the peace and calmeness not to give into the treats my husband has put towards me. I love you dear Lord so much and again and agian submit myself to you Lord.

Amen
09-01-2010 02:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin's as we for give thow's who sin aginst and forgive debt as we forgive are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-01-2010 02:54 PM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

newbeginnings, I want to share with you how much growth I see in you, it is clear in your recapping of your conduct and in your prayer life. I want to express what a blessing it is to see you growing as you are...and how proud I am to be called by the same name as you...A Christian.

Father God, thank you for new beginnings obedience to you and to your word. Thank you that you have allowed her eyes to be opened to the nature of what she is dealing with. Father, keep the hedge around her and her son strong that nothing that is not of you can enter behind. I pray that you will go with her into the courtroom Father and shut the ears of the judge to anything but truth and ensure that these proceedings move along with the best interest of this child in mind...not only this week but throughout this battle. Father I ask that you break the hold of the enemy on this man's mind that he would use his child as a weapon. Keep new beginnings in perfect peace and give her the strength of Samson that she might stand up to any and every thing that she must to stand for justice and her son! Father do not allow her to be in the dark or have any surprises spring up that she or her legal counsel are not prepared for. Most of all help her to keep her eyes on you Father...and to do things your way. In Jesus name...Amen!
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2010 04:44 PM by adoring1.)
09-01-2010 03:18 PM
newbeginings Offline
Registered

Thank you adoring. I have grown so much over the past few months even as my life gets harder. Again my faith was tested. My husband is still denying the affair but today was caught comming out of her apartment.(not by me). It breaks my heart to hear this. But in someway Im relieved because he cannot say that Im crazy anymore. I did not confront him I just logged it and will continue to be strong. It hurts so bad and I pray that my husband will stop what he is doing. I just dont want to loose my child and I pray each day that the Lord will continue to watch over me and my child. That the Lord will continue to pry my husband away from this other person so he can realize and find the lord like I have. i know I cannot control what others do, only myself. PLEASE pray for me and my son.
09-02-2010 05:45 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

I will keep you in my prayers new beginnings. Be certain to advise your legal counsel about what was reported. He may wish to follow-up on it with the person that reported it. But otherwise keep it to yourself until the Lord or counsel tells you to reveal it.
09-02-2010 07:39 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, that this woman has shown the strength of the virtuous in receiving this news...in hearing this eyewitness report...I thank you. I give you praise for the growing you have wrought within her. I marvel at what a great God you are...and how merciful. Father...protect this woman and her child. Allow nothing to create distance between them. I plead the blood over these hearings that at the end of the day the seductive spirit and the demon of selfishness using this man will be brought into the light of justice and be mocked by your angelic host. That this man might think that his income should be retained so that he could enjoy a life without sacrifice and that a mother should lose custody of her son so that he might remain comfortably in sin is beyond evil. Father, if it be in your will to salvage this man from this demonic oppression...I ask urgently that you do so. If not, I ask that you apply pain to his financial life through these hearings that he might learn that he will not mock God! I ask that the largest award possible be given to this mother and her child that this man be forced to meet his responsibilities and if he stays in this unholy relationship and be forced to support the child of his mistress...he be reminded that this is the price of sin. Father God, you are the great equalizer...you reveal truth and balance the scales with your justice...I ask with all that is within me...you do so in this case. Father...help this mother with your justice...in Jesus mighty name...Amen!
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2010 08:10 AM by adoring1.)
09-02-2010 08:03 AM
newbeginings Offline
Registered

Adoring, Thank you soo much for your inspiration, Heartfelt and true christian beliefs. You are a worrier at my side and I am so every greatful for the Lord to have led me here. THank u
09-02-2010 08:10 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

God bless you and keep you new beginnings...just hold on...help is on the way!
09-02-2010 08:16 AM
newbeginings Offline
Registered

LAst night was not so good. After hearing everything yesterday morning I am is such dispair. The person who caught them was her husband and he told me what happened. Well this upset the other woman so much that she made a bargin with her husband. She told him that if he refused to tell me anything else about her relationship with my husband that she would sign the divorce papers and let her husband move where he wants. I cannot blame her husband for wanting to move forward and finish his divorce. All this has taken so much out of both of us. But this just proves that they are together. My heart is broken. I feel so defeated right now. To make matters worse my husband has had our son around this other woman everyday that they are together. I feel myself slipping so much back to were i was in the beginning. And I dont want to go that way so I pray. I pray that the lord will hold my head up and push my fear away. These days are the darkest yet. I know that it is not right now that I can see in God's will for me to reconsile with my husband. He has shown me that at this moment. I know my husband needs to be right with the Lord to save himself. I just feel so lost right now. I prayed and went to church last night. I spoke with the recovery group and felt the lord moving in to me while we prayed together. I do not want to dispare but its hard not too sometimes esp when our son is with his father. I read Psalms 6 1-17 this morning and try to see this. Will the lord bring down my enemies like he did David's? Please pray for me to stay strong in my weakest moments. I want to move forward but its sooo hard sometimes..
A psalm of David.
1O LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger
or discipline me in your wrath.
2 Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint;
O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony.

3 My soul is in anguish.
How long, O LORD, how long?

4 Turn, O LORD, and deliver me;
save me because of your unfailing love.

5 No one remembers you when he is dead.
Who praises you from the grave [b] ?

6 I am worn out from groaning;
all night long I flood my bed with weeping
and drench my couch with tears.

7 My eyes grow weak with sorrow;
they fail because of all my foes.

8 Away from me, all you who do evil,
for the LORD has heard my weeping.

9 The LORD has heard my cry for mercy;
the LORD accepts my prayer.

10 All my enemies will be ashamed and dismayed;
they will turn back in sudden disgrace.

Psalm 7:1-17 (New International Version)

Psalm 7
A shiggaion[a] of David, which he sang to the LORD concerning Cush, a Benjamite.
1 O LORD my God, I take refuge in you;
save and deliver me from all who pursue me,
2 or they will tear me like a lion
and rip me to pieces with no one to rescue me.

3 O LORD my God, if I have done this
and there is guilt on my hands-

4 if I have done evil to him who is at peace with me
or without cause have robbed my foe-

5 then let my enemy pursue and overtake me;
let him trample my life to the ground
and make me sleep in the dust.
Selah

6 Arise, O LORD, in your anger;
rise up against the rage of my enemies.
Awake, my God; decree justice.

7 Let the assembled peoples gather around you.
Rule over them from on high;

8 let the LORD judge the peoples.
Judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness,
according to my integrity, O Most High.

9 O righteous God,
who searches minds and hearts,
bring to an end the violence of the wicked
and make the righteous secure.

10 My shield [b] is God Most High,
who saves the upright in heart.

11 God is a righteous judge,
a God who expresses his wrath every day.

12 If he does not relent,
he [c] will sharpen his sword;
he will bend and string his bow.

13 He has prepared his deadly weapons;
he makes ready his flaming arrows.

14 He who is pregnant with evil
and conceives trouble gives birth to disillusionment.

15 He who digs a hole and scoops it out
falls into the pit he has made.

16 The trouble he causes recoils on himself;
his violence comes down on his own head.

17 I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness
and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.
09-03-2010 05:36 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

new beginnings...ask yourself what is it that you fear? The loss of this man? Complications with your son and his custody? Those things have already happened. There is nothing more to fear. Your battle is before you and remains the same as it was before you had this new kernal of information. It is the enemy that is attacking your thoughts, giving you meaningless upset to attempt to drive a wedge between God and your state of surrender to Him. You are doing the right thing by remaining in prayer. There is no way that any woman would feel any different under these circumstances...but you must stay focused on God. Let me ask you this...do you really want to reconcile with a man who is in full rebellion against God...one who has allowed himself to fall into the clutches of a woman who is using her own divorce as a negotiation point to keep her hold on him? I think I know what is really going on in your heart...I have been there. You are experiencing once again the full force of the feelings of rejection as a woman, as a wife and it hurts! But I want to remind you...those feelings will change...they will hurt less the more you grow in the Lord and as this season passes.

Father, help new beginnings to see that she is in good company. Let her remember the scripture that describes our Lord and Savior Jesus as the stone that the builders REJECTED! Jesus was sent to release the Jews from spiritual captivity...that was a part of his mission...and yet these, his own people, the people of Israel rejected Him and ultimately called for His death on the cross...favoring the release of a criminal, Barabbas, from this fate when they could have released our Lord. In this analogy...this other woman is Barabbas...and new beginnings is represented in the person of Jesus...and this husband is the angry mob. She, like all Christians is experiencing the same walk as our Savior took. Let new beginnings continue to just love your son. He is an innocent and will feel and know that love far greater than she knows. No matter what this woman does or says...no matter what this husband does or says...she is still his mother...and will always be and nothing will ever change that. Help her to keep her eye on you Father...and through your Son to find the courage and strength to fight the battles ahead. Just as the weight of fear was heavy on Jesus as he prayed in the Garden to take away the cup of death...but was accepting of God's will, despite that fear and WILLINGLY went to the cross...just as the sky darkened as He died on the cross and the world felt the Father's wrath as a storm of proportions unknown previously happened over the hills of Golgotha...just as 3 days later a victorious Savior rose from the dead...so shall this battle be fought and so shall this battle be WON. No one knows the future excepting the Father...but whether this man returns to the Lord or not...whether new beginnings reconciles with him or not...SHE WILL SEE VICTORY in the end. Stay on the right path...the path that Jesus took new beginnings...Stay strong in the Lord...HE will see you through! In Jesus name...Amen!
09-03-2010 07:10 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.