If you plan on shopping on Amazon, please click the link at the end of this line and we will get a small commission if you purchase something. Shopping on Amazon?

Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Cried out and he came through
Unregistered

Cried out and he came through

I have been searching for a home for awhile and it was overwhelming. I needed a house with a yard and a porch. Kept crying out and God answered. Not only did he bless me with a house he gave me one in my budget. God is everything and I thank him for everything I’m so grateful.
08-11-2020 07:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Cried out and he came through

Yes we serve an awesome God who hears us and answers us. He did the same for us when we needed a home to get away from an abusive landlady. I cried to Him and he gave us a beautiful house all in one level because of my arthritis, a larger one than we had lost five years earlier, Praise His Holy Name! A house with a mortgage we could afford too in a quiet private neighborhood, with a large yard, a corner house with lots of landscaping, a large deck, and less tax than we used to pay. I pray you will be very happy in yours as we have been in ours going over twenty years now. I pray the same for others who are in the same situation as we have been, in Jesus name amen.
08-11-2020 07:37 PM
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

RE: Cried out and he came through

Praise You Lord! For being the great Father we know we can count on always. You are a real God who loves us even while we were still sinner, and bring us to your light and truth. We love you Father and to you be the honor and the glory forever and ever. Amen!Warrior
08-12-2020 06:46 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.