Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Collecting money owed to us - need God to move quickly
DaFlash4JC Offline
Registered

Collecting money owed to us - need God to move quickly

After nearly a month of non-payment and dodging attempts to collect payment, the man who hired me to do a project for him continues to elude responsibility.

My wife and I are struggling immensely financially because of this non payment (nearly $3k). Rent is late and we cannot cover our bills as we normally would.

The next step is to sue this guy. I hate the idea of suing someone and that would delay things even further (causing more struggle).

We need God to move in this guy to do the right thing - we need a miracle.

In the last letter to him, we told him we needed payment by today and he is once again "traveling" as he has said numerous times to dodge payment.
12-08-2011 01:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Collecting money owed to us - need God to move quickly

Father in heaven convict this soul of not paying his debt to your child I pray that you provide for your child that all his needs are met and his household free from worry. I man that is traveling can can not more until payment at least part is paid so this family can pay their bills. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
12-08-2011 07:32 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Alex Offline
Registered

Bless

Dear Lord Jesus, Show DaFlash4JC that you are his source and that everything he needs is in you. I ask you to provide him with the finances he needs always remembering that . . . " We are not fighting against flesh and blood but against pricipalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Lord give both he and his wife even more than they are expecting also give them something that money cannot buy. You are wonderful Lord. You know that they love you, so give them rich rewards for all their sservice to you.
In the Name of Jesus,
Amen.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 08:35 PM by Alex.)
12-08-2011 08:32 PM
DaFlash4JC Offline
Registered

Still no response on this one. 2 days before it has been a whole month of non-payment. We have been praying for God to move in this individual, yet there has been no further indication that he is going to pay us anything. Our attorney is ready with a letter to this individual, but I don't want to have to send it if I don't have to. I don't want to make a move out of anger or be hasty, but I think a month is more than patient. And in this situation, the person not paying has the means. (it is not a situation where I am demanding money from someone who is suffering).

Please continue to pray.
12-12-2011 01:38 PM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, stop this person and hold them in the palm of your hand and convict them of their wrong doing that his man may be paid for the work he performed which is right and just for his service. In Jesus name...Amen!
12-12-2011 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Collecting money owed to us - need God to move quickly
Heavenly father, I am asking for your help. I was employed by a young lady, to look after her child. she has refuse to pay me for the work I have done. Heavenly father i am in deep financial difficulty. I have taken her to court severely times and still no payment has yet receive. Lord i pray that one day I will receive all my payment in Jesus name ..Amen.
03-18-2016 07:11 AM
Owed
Unregistered

Hi please pray for me the judge ordered my ex husband to pay child support and he has refused to pay. I hired a lawyer to help me and she has been dragging her feet and refuse to go to court on this case. I paid her a lot of money up front and now she has spent it and refuse to help and keep asking for more and more money to file papers and then she does not get court dates on them like the Rule Nissi. Please pray that God will cause him to pay what the judge ordered him to pay and that this case will be over very soon. Thank you. Have a nice day.Bless
08-08-2016 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Good day,

Plase pray with me, i did a project for a client in sandton(Johannesburg), i did everything right, initially my invoices were paid well, until my last invoice in which the client refuses to pay me even this day, i really need this money to be paid, we are struggling, i have four kids, and the money owed to me is R115000.00.
09-25-2016 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I need prayer for money owed Please pray with me. I need a miracle In Jesus name. Its been 6 months i was promised to get paid and as of yet nothing.
03-18-2017 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I need prayer for money owed to me from a old classnate that was suppose to make me an outfit. After i sent her the money through paypal. She has not yet to send me the outfit or refund me 131.00 it has now been 4 months . Ive tried to get in touch with her numerous times but she is ignoring me plz father God put it in her heart to pay me back. I have 4 children and i need the money. In Jesus name i pray amen
07-20-2017 10:17 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.