Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Collecting money owed to us - need God to move quickly
Unregistered

RE: Collecting money owed to us - need God to move quickly

I need prayer for money owed to me by more than 10 people. I need a miracle in Jesus Name. Some of the money is more that 3 years. I need to pay fees for my degree and also for my children. I need prayers also to get a job as I am staying at home. I need God to close the door of poverty in my house which is caused my the devil. know my God is faithfully. The money I owed is more than US$5000. We have a bus that is supposed to transport passenger and at the moment it is not moving. all the wells are dry. may the good Lord open all our dry wells so as the be springs. He said in his word I will never leave you or forsake you. In Jesus Name. Amen
10-11-2017 02:52 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Father, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that you may bless all our debtors with money to meet their obligations of paying us. Them that have money and have been dodging payments Lord convict them through your Spirit of their wrong doing in Jesus Name. I declare all debts including mine paid in the beginning of this week in Jesus Mighty Precious Name. Amen..
11-19-2017 08:07 AM
fashionista25
Unregistered

Please pray for me. I did a 30 page paper for a client and the client was billed $500.00. The paper was due two weeks ago and I still haven't received payment. I cannot even go to church because I feel ashamed I cannot put money into the collection plate or pay for flowers to put on my friend's grave.
10-05-2018 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello, a man called Mr. Munachi Ogbonna hired me to furnish a hotel called The Mayhill hotel in Lagos, Nigeria BTW 2017 & 2018. The job was completed since December of 2018 and The hotel owner gave Mr.Munachi Ogbonna the money in full to pay me. This is January 2020 and Mr Munachi Ogbonna has refused to pay me the balance of N400,000 which he owes me. I have written him many text msgs and he has still refused to pay me. I dont want to go the rough way with him in order not to spoil the relationship forever which is why I have come here so that God will touch his heart and get him to pay me. I need my money to solve some problems. Pls pray with me. Thanks. Nena
01-05-2020 04:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear Father in Heaven,

I praise You for Your grace that keeps my brethren owed money from falling away on account of lack of adequate finances arising from non-payment of money by a stubborn debtor.

Father, I believe that with You nothing is impossible (Luke 1:37). Therefore, cause the debtor to pay his dues to my brethren so that they may enjoy life through Your provision of the fruit of their labour.

Heavenly Father, I know that some debtors have a habit of defaulting on their commitment even though they have money. But, when You get involved in the challenges faced by Your children, victory is assured. It does not matter how big the challenge may appear to be because You are a Man of War who fights battles on behalf of Your children just as You have done in Biblical times. You are God who never changes.

Father God, I thank You for answered prayer in Jesus' Name. Amen!
01-12-2021 06:42 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.