Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Breakthrough
Unregistered

RE: Breakthrough

God, how we need You. Please forgive the folly, and the fear it brought. Help me just believe and obey. Love as Jesus did, thats what i ask, Lord Jesus
10-23-2015 05:52 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
charity Offline
Registered

Dear Father in Heaven, you are all-wise and nothing is impossible for you, please allow a breakthrough if it is the right timing. If you are trying to spare them more trouble by delaying your answer, give the perfect confidence that they can trust You and that You have heard and will answer according to Your perfect will for their best good. In Jesus' worthy and wonderful Name. Amen
10-23-2015 06:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord, I come in agreement with these prayers. Please help us all with the breakthroughs we are praying and asking You for in faith if it be in accordance with Your will. And please bless Charity as she is often praying for others. Thank You, Lord, for all things as we know You use all things for the glory of those who love You. In the matchless name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
10-23-2015 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Praised God, we agree and relate with all these and claim these prayers also for Your miracle breakthroughs soon in all our lives as many of us here pray serve and agree for others daily, in Jesus name...no weapon or tongue formed against us shall prosper...by Your precious blood, we pray, Amen
10-24-2015 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for all the blessings in our lives. Please help us to be grateful and to learn to see things as You do to the best of our ability.

Please, if You're willing, please allow for our miraculous breakthroughs to happen soon, Lord, before major decisions need to be made (and if You're willing, before the holidays). Please give us peace of mind and heart and strength to carry on until the breakthroughs You've planned for us occur.

Thank You Lord with all my heart. In the sweet and holy and perfect name of Jesus Christ I pray.

Amen
10-24-2015 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Lord and Heavenly Father,

Please hear our prayers. Please let tonight be the night. Please let tomorrow be the day. Please let this week be the week. Please let this month be the month. Please, Lord, please allow our hopes to be fulfilled. If the time is not Your time, please protect us and give us peace until the time You've chosen and know what's best has come.

Thank you, Lord. In the matchless and all-loving and wonderful name of Jesus, I pray and give my thanks.

Amen
10-27-2015 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Forgive me, God. I want to love and worship You... teach me please. The song said, Jesus paid it all... sin had left its crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.
Let me experience Your forgiveness, Lord, for it is so heavy bearing this. Please break the chain that i allowed in this life, and set us free in Jesus alone. Hear, help us, and the children especially. Let me say Praise Your Name again in humblesness.
10-28-2015 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Lord, please allow our breakthroughs to come soon. If not, please give us the knowledge of when they'll come and what we should do in the meantime. Thank You, Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen
10-28-2015 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Heavenly Father,

Please grant us our breakthroughs we all hope and pray for. If it is not our time yet, please give us Your sweet peace and comfort for our minds and hearts. Please protect us from any evil - things, thoughts, people - anything that takes us farther from You and Your peace and grace and mercy.

Thank You so much, Lord. In Jesus's holy name I pray, Amen
10-29-2015 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Yes My Lord help us deliver us from this very evil world, the battle is Yours as we serve you daily, you'll bring us breakthrough soon we stand on your miracles for all our lives and loved ones, have mercy,.your enemies dont stop please fight for your beloveds, move us to your greener pastures. We pray and praise you always Our King
10-31-2015 03:57 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.