Home

Full Version: We need your protection Lord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bring us your protection and peace to our country, also protect all that comes to this website for prayer requests, to pray for others, and those who run it. You know the enemy is trying to destroy us, but you are mightier than any evil forces out there. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus amen.

Amen my Lord ? we come in agreement No weapon or tongue formed against us shall prosper... the enemy even has a way to use family kids to come against us. Deliver them to Your Saving Grace, His enemies are Defeated have mercy help us meet the needs of all of us here and heal and bless us all. Praise Yahshua Amen
Heavenly Father touch our nation Lord and have mercy on us for we have fallen far from You as a nation. Our enemies are all about us and in our midst Father. Lord protect this nation and turn the hearts of the people back to You Heavenly Father. Lord help us to be workers of the Light and help us to be diligent in loving and serving You. Father heal our nation and bring great revival to our land that would sweep coast to coast and around the world. Lord we acknowledge You as our only hope for this nation. Please bring peace and protection to our land and let not the wicked rule over our land Lord.

I pray this in the mighty and precious name of Jesus,

Amen

bcshelvsme

Lord I come in agreement with these prayers above and I believe what your bible tells us and stand on your promises to us. I Jesus mighty and merciful name I pray. Amen!
Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:37
“Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”
John 15:7
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
1 John 5:14-15
14- And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15- And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.
Thank You Lord for we know you are a living God who love us and hear our prayers. We come in agreement knowing you will answer us according to your loving and merciful promises. In Jesus name, amen! Warrior
Reference URL's