Home

Full Version: Remove stress and solve problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jesus please help me to solve problems about my son wants to quit or drop out of school. He still very young. Lord please heal him about hates school. Lord please give him energy and miracle overcome into his life.

Touch his heart and mind to understand more about responsibilities and future. Make him keen and happy going to school. Break the curses or frustration. Lift up his life more brighter and happy.

Lord help this parent with this son, and make the son become more responsible about his studies, about who his friends are, and stop with his playing video games. May he become more obedient to his parents before it's too late for him. If there is any kind of addiction let his parents realize it and take him for help, or remove it from him instantly. Give this parent the strength to face reality and take him for help to see if he is on drugs or have some kind of mental problems, need some kind of special schooling, or counseling. Bring peace, and love with understanding into this household Lord. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!
Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance and healing for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family. In Jesus Name I pray Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Lord fill this son with Your grace.
For You have said My grace is sufficient for thee
And all your words are true
How often You have helped me in difficult and frustrating times with these words
Three years in a factory though I don't was educated to a degree and very creative. Yet Lord You gave me the grace to get through and You developed my character
Heal any wounds this son may have that may be hindering him. Fill him with joy. Bless him
Reference URL's