Home

Full Version: Prayer For Psoriasis Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ please keep me in your kind and faithful prayers. The psoriasis on my right hand has become severe and uncomfortable. My fingers are very cracked and swollen and the skin is very painful. I can't use the hand so much because of the pain and swelling and lesions. Also at times the itching becomes almost unbearable. Please pray the Lord would be gracious and restore my hand and wrist area back to health so that I might be able to do my work. Also please keep my elderly dad in your prayers. He has an appointment to have a stress test on his heart because of a suspected blockage this coming Thursday. Please pray that he would get a good report and if he does have to go in for a procedure it would be as minimal as possible. Pray also that the Lord would open his heart to the Gospel that he might receive salvation and be reconciled to our dear Heavenly Father. Thank you all for your kind, faithful and loving prayers my dear brothers and sisters in Christ. May the Lord bless you all so very very much my dear ones.

Your brother in Christ always,

Brother David

David all these can make psoriasis to worsen cold and dry weather, stress, some medications, infections, trauma to the skin, alcohol, and smoking, check the list down so you be aware of it.
Dear Lord help David be able to get the relieve he needs from this psoriasis by giving him the healing he needs. Also help his dad, may all come out well with him health, and my it be well with his soul too. I pray in Jesus mighty name, amen.

Jesus I come in agreement with this prayer request in your precious name amen.
Thank you and Lord bless you all so much for your kind and faithful prayers my dear brothers and sisters in Christ..

Brother_David
Reference URL's