Home

Full Version: Uncontrollable Blasphemous thoughts Must Read!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im 15, I have been having these terrible thoughts about God , but i love God. These thoughts are constantly, i try to think of something else but it wont go away.Icon_sad im so annoyed and tired of these thoughts coming out of nowere!! could it be OCD? or the enemy? these thoughts have been going on since october. please pray Hard.. If someone has experianced this Tell me your testimonies. should i tell my pastor to pray for me? Amen

Heavenly Father touch this young one and grant their mind peace and calm and freedom from the blasphemous thoughts. Help their mind and thoughts to be stayed upon you and let these thoughts no longer be allowed to come to mind to them. I pray that You would grant them Your peace that passes all understanding so that they would be free of these hurtful and errant thoughts. I pray this in Jesus precious name.

David

HeribertoV Wrote:Im 15, I have been having these terrible thoughts about God , but i love God. These thoughts are constantly, i try to think of something else but it wont go away.Icon_sad im so annoyed and tired of these thoughts coming out of nowere!! could it be OCD? or the enemy? these thoughts have been going on since october. please pray Hard.. If someone has experianced this Tell me your testimonies. should i tell my pastor to pray for me? Amen

I have had similar things happen to me in more ways than one even including blaspheous demonic dreams, voices and thoughts. Just know there is nothing wrong with you, these are not your thoughts, the enemy wants you to think its your thoughts but it comes all from the enemy. The enemy is obviously afraid of you because God is going to use you in a powerful way. Do not be afraid to tell your pastor or any other person you are close to whats going on but just keep to the one's you trust. It's important to share your burdens with others so you dont have to worry all the time wondering whats going on. Also In the past I used to tell everyone my problems and it back fired so just keep to maybe 1, 2 or 3 individuals you absolutely trust. It is good to share these things with pastors, counselors and other individuals who can maybe help you in your walk with Christ. Be encouraged and know that you are ABSOLUTELY not alone.
Thank you for helping me. email me at imfamous1984[at]yahoo.com

Guestx

the human mind is an emtity to GOD,this means it works against the things of the lord;speak like this I CAST DOWN ALL WRONG PATTERNS OF THINKING THOUGHTS ATTITUDES DESIRES IMAGINATIONS AND WRONG WORDS SPOKEN IN JESUS NAME.if you want to tell your pastor you can if you feel that he/she will help but if their not that much into prayer or understanding of spiritual warfare then maybe not.
Email me
Precious Jesus, bind satan from this child. Lord, lift him up and make him strong for You. Lord, bless him this day and always.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
Father, please encircle this young man with a hedge of protection that the enemy would stop attacking his thoughts. Father deliver him from all bad thoughts because they are not his own. Let him pray and think about your goodness and each time a thought that is against you enters his mind...let him rebuke it saying "get thee behind me Satan." Your word teaches if we resist the devil he must flee...help Heriberto to resist. In Jesus name...Amen!

Jimmy Akins has a good read on these types of thoughts, which I have and I know as obsessive compulsive disorder which the devil uses to torment me and others. I don't have the web page but I think if you google him you will find his web sight. God bless.
I understand what you mean, sometimes it just happenens..that's how the mind works. Pray to God continuously any time it happens; God knows it's not your fault but continue to pray. You could tell your pastor if you want, I am unsure how it works in your church/holy place. Hang in there!
God Bless.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's