Home

Full Version: Jesus,please answer my prayers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Amen! hear us help us now Lord Jesus!

o lord jesus,,,,plz help me.plz answer my prayer.u know fro what situation m suffering.plz make my mom dad understandable about my love for ashwani.they think he's fraud.bt u know him jesus.
plz do right with me.ur all answer will be accepted by me....

AMEN..

Lord I humbley come before you.I ask you to lead me to a job. I ask you fill the empty hole in my heart and give me peace.

Please my Lord, i ask for Your mighty help for Godly friends to help bring closure to this.please open Your miraculous doors Your exodus and bring Your blessings healing strength for all.we praise You cover us with Your shed Blood always Your mighty favor!

Yeoshuha's Trusty Lucario

My dear God, I know that you hear me. I know that you have made me well for my future. Thank you for bringing me to where I am know. I appreciate all your assistance with my life. I have some issues that need addressing, my Lord. I am in danger of some things that will not end well with my life. I see my grades in jeopardy. I am struggling with a sexual addiction that wastes time and causes great guilt in the end. I am worried about several small things that mean a lot to me. I have a crush on someone who I don't know feels the same way about me. I really love her Master. She is beautiful, intelligent, and a friend of mine who could use some extra love. I really care about her. I care about my grades, my future, my salvation, and the salvation of my companions. I am one who tries to find inner perfection as well as I can. I am enduring some family problems too. I know that you hear my prayer, and I am truly afraid of what is to come if things take a turn for the worst. I really need your immediate help. You must come to help. I am one who serves as a warrior to you, and at the end of time, I wish to have the honor of leading my own legion against Satan's forces. I live by Bushido as accurately as I can, I am a modern warrior of your word, here to serve at stand-by. Once again, I need your help to keep me strong. As you have once said, "those who ask shall receive", I humbly ask that you fulfill this saying. Really, all I want for Christmas is to be free of my problems, without worry of my grades, with a happy family, and in a loving relationship with the girl I love. Lord, in this year of grace, I wish for the grace and assistance to make all these things come true for me. I hope we all get our prayers answered soon. I pray for everyone here (including myself), that all of our prayers are fulfilled. Thank you, Master.

i am job less. but i need a job to survive. please reply to my prayer. praise the lord. Amen.

Your child

Dear Lord
I am worried sick, haven't slept for 2 days, my anguish and guilt is great. Lord you know my heart and how I have sinned. You also know I do stupid things, make bad decisions of which I don't even know at the time, and yet other times I consciously chose to make bad decisions always thinking it will be ok, I'll be fine, Not able to see a better way out. These things I do cause greater stress on me and my family. Lord I understand the devil has had great hold on me. I am at your feat and need firstly your forgiveness, and heal me from my bad decisions, my stubbornness and pride. Be gentle and kind to me as I am not coping and can't seem to fight evil. Please hurry and answer my screams , I am spiritually weak and the devil knows my weakness , please show your face lord help me now, remove all evil and cleanse me, heal everything that was broken by evil and by my stupidity which may now directly impact my family, husband, and my work. Lord my stubbornness and fears about what I should and should not do lead to constant failures and a delight to evil. Lord I need you now, give answer to my cry o God almighty , make me free from my troubles; and hear my prayer. Like David, I am in great despair and trouble with evil surrounding me, my work and family. Please listen to my prayer and because of your greatness and your faithfulness and your son's death on the cross for our sins hear my request for mercy, hear me speedily as my spirit fails me, please don't hide your face from me , lest I be like them that go into the pit. Make haste to help me, deliver me speedily from evil and all the troubles I have brought upon myself my family and my work. Be pleased O Lord to deliver me. Resolve my situations so I may continue to work and help those in need, let me be able to finish my degree, and be merciful upon me. Help me now , and keep me from evil and deliver me from evil. I cannot live without you. Save me . Remove all sin from me and be merciful. You are the only God I serve and I am nothing without you. please forgive me as I shall forgive those who sin against me. Please answer my prayer speedily. In Jesus name I pray. :amen

(01-29-2014 01:21 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]i am job less. but i need a job to survive. please reply to my prayer. praise the lord. Amen.

Dear Lord
Be merciful to my brother , let him find the career path that you have prepared for him. Show him the way and give him an answer , let his work provide him with joy and more financial security. Let him see your vision of his career path. Let him return to work very soon. Please answer his prayer in Jesus name amen.

"The Lord will fight for you, you need only be still" Exodus 14:14

Dear Lord
I am worried sick, haven't slept for 2 days, my anguish and guilt is great. Lord you know my heart and how I have sinned. You also know I do stupid things, make bad decisions of which I don't even know at the time, and yet other times I consciously chose to make bad decisions always thinking it will be ok, I'll be fine, Not able to see a better way out. These things I do cause greater stress on me and my family. Lord I understand the devil has had great hold on me. I am at your feat and need firstly your forgiveness, and heal me from my bad decisions, my stubbornness and pride. Be gentle and kind to me as I am not coping and can't seem to fight evil. Please hurry and answer my screams , I am spiritually weak and the devil knows my weakness , please show your face lord help me now, remove all evil and cleanse me, heal everything that was broken by evil and by my stupidity which may now directly impact my family, husband, and my work. Lord my stubbornness and fears about what I should and should not do lead to constant failures and a delight to evil. Lord I need you now, give answer to my cry o God almighty , make me free from my troubles; and hear my prayer. Like David, I am in great despair and trouble with evil surrounding me, my work and family. Please listen to my prayer and because of your greatness and your faithfulness and your son's death on the cross for our sins hear my request for mercy, hear me speedily as my spirit fails me, please don't hide your face from me , lest I be like them that go into the pit. Make haste to help me, deliver me speedily from evil and all the troubles I have brought upon myself my family and my work. Be pleased O Lord to deliver me. Resolve my situations so I may continue to work and help those in need, let me be able to finish my degree, and be merciful upon me. Help me now , and keep me from evil and deliver me from evil. I cannot live without you. Save me . Remove all sin from me and be merciful. You are the only God I serve and I am nothing without you. please forgive me as I shall forgive those who sin against me. Please answer my prayer speedily. In Jesus name I pray. :amen

Would you please pray for my 57 year old sister who's son has moved back into her house. He is abusive and is not very respectful of her property. He is making her very depressed and hopeless. She needs prayer not judgement. She doesn't have much money but has worked hard taking care of disabled and or elderly people. She needs prayer. Thanks her name is Cathy.

Heavenly Lord jesusl let us have great times in you that you would change your daughters heart and not let us make any more bad chpoices afterall, I raised her in you and at one point she gave her heart to you as a child and I tried my best in raising her in you. where did I fail her. hear our cries for mercy your promises have been long over due, But in the midst of all this turmoil and loses I stand in the gap for her to finally give her all to you your daughter . let her know how much I need her, them into my life speak to her stony heart, give her a heart of flesh and bless her to restore all our loses and give us a blessed home together so I can bless this one raise them with your word I need need them so much please pray this for me let her see this Father how much I love and need them to help me bring them into my life once again, I love you and would defend them and do anything for the ony loved ones in my life. please help me with this, please help us

my Father please hear us..this gc help us to be bold strong to break fears and be in this only opportunity that we be chosen..bless them make us all well and break all hindering spirits that's preventing us to your will and where you want us..manager also help fix this damage soon..answer our prayers and all here heal immune system ycover us in your protecting blood my Father God mercy and favor..amen
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's