Home

Full Version: need to know god
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear prayers,

Jesus please change John, Bo and Michael hearts and mind to become good people. No more jalous, envy, self fish, harm others, take advantage others and dominant others. I asked all these requests needed to be changed in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Jesus please make miracle things happen for John, Bo and Michael to fear at you. Please lord change them no more envy, self fish, harm others, take advantage others, dominant others, jalous and other bad habits I asked in the name of Jesus Christ I prayed amen.
Jesus please change John, Bo, and Michael's hearts and minds to become good people. No more lies, take advantages others, harm others, dominant others, jalous, self fish and other bad habits I asked in the name of Jesus Christ for all these things needed to be changed for them amen.
Jesus please change John, Bo, Sonneil, Yoi and Michael hearts to become no more jalous, self fish, lies, harm others, take advantage others, dominant others and other bad habits I asked in the name of Jesus Christ I prayed amen.
Jesus please change John, Bo, Sonneil, Yoi and Michael hearts to become no more jalous, self fish, lies, harm others, take advantage others, dominant others and other bad habits I asked in the name of Jesus Christ I prayed amen. Jesus I give these people life into your handle and you solve or change them to the way how the lord wants them to be I asked in the name of Jesus Christ I prayed amen.
Jesus please make John, Bo, Sonneil, Yoi, Ba Sau, Ba Muoi, Sanh Map and Michael to fear at you lord. Jesus please stop their hatres, jalous, lies, self fish, take advantage others, dominant others and other bad habits needed to be changed I asked in the name of Jesus Christ I prayed amen. Jesus please disconnect them apart one another I asked in the name of Jesus Christ I prayed amen.
Lord You have called and chosen us before the dawn of time. You promised that those who call Your wonderful name and repent their sins will be saved. Holy Spirit work in these people that they may come to know You. Amen
Lord God, I pray that You will open Tina's heart to Your word. Allow her to see what Psalms 1:8, Matthew 10:1 really mean. Use her Lord as an instrument of Your peace. I ask in Jesus Holy Name. Amen!
Jesus please change John, Yoi, Bo, Sonneil, Sanh Map, Ba Muoi and Michael hearts to become no more hatres, jalous, harm others, dominant others, lies, self fish and take advantages others I asked in the name of Jesus Christ I pray amen. Jesus please soften their heart to accept you lord.
Jesus Yoi, his devil lady and devil guy friends are all needed to know god and salvation. Jesus please help them to see light and no more playing together I asked in the name of Jesus Christ I pray amen.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's