Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A Prayer for a Miracle in Love
Unregistered

RE: A Prayer for a Miracle in Love

Note this is an old post bumped by someone.
01-22-2016 08:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

(01-22-2016 03:52 PM)Guest Wrote:  Yes Lord, i agree for them and for us if not too late for all of us, bring someone Godly and not with mental issues, one that wont control, harass or yell even with those that try to help us, this is not of you Lord i pray a mighty conviction on them to stop this abuse now, guide us in what to do IJN We pray
AMEN!
01-22-2016 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Heavenly Father,

Please bless this communication I am going to send through the mail. Please use it to speak to him. Please allow it to be well received and understood. Please allow it to touch his heart in a miraculous way that only You can provide. Please let only good come from it. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Thank You, Lord, for everything.

Amen
02-09-2016 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Amen, we claim this thank you Lord, amen.
02-10-2016 06:07 AM
Unregistered

Lord,

I pray for all of us who pray here for a miracle in Love from You. We need Your help as we cannot work miracles of our own. Lord, please work miracles in our lives and on the hearts of those whom we love. Thank You, Lord.

In the sweet and holy name of Jesus I pray and give thanks.

Amen
02-10-2016 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Lord, I agree with each of those who have prayed here. Please grant each of them a kind, loving, Christian spouse for the rest of each of their lives. And on that note I await the fleece I set out for You recently concerning this subject. Thank You for whenever You choose to respond to it.

In Jesus Christ's Name, I believe we have each received these things from You already. THANK YOU and AMEN.
02-10-2016 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Heavenly Father,

I pray for tomorrow to go well, and if Tuesday happens, I pray for that to go well, too. I 100% want Your will for my life. If tomorrow and Tuesday are not part of that plan, I understand. If possible, though, please protect me from any hurt that may come from tomorrow or Tuesday. I give it all up to You, Lord. Your will, not mine, in all things.

In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks,

Amen
02-14-2016 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Lord let your true love come to us now IJN, remove all obstacles of your enemies, Amen
02-15-2016 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Heavenly Father,

I come in agreement with these prayers.

I give my whole heart to You. I trust You.

If you're willing, please remove the obstacles that separate us all from our God-chosen future spouses. Please allow Your love and the love of a God-loving spouse to come into our lives.

Heavenly Father, I know You can do all things. I trust You with my life and my love. Thank You for hearing my prayers and helping me through this time and all times.

In the sweet and loving and merciful name of Jesus I pray and give thanks.

Amen
02-15-2016 04:19 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.