Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

When will this nightmare end?
*trap
Unregistered

When will this nightmare end?

LORD PLEASE I KNOW YOU LISTEN TO OUR PRAYERS BUT PLEASE DO SOMETHING SOON IM REALLY LOSING MY WELL BEING STRENGTH AND HOPE. FATHER YOU PROMISED US MIRACLES SOON BUT JUST HAVING MORE ATTACKS TORMENT ILLNESS FROM THIS ENEMY. PLEASE PRAY OPEN RIGHT DOORS BLESSINGS JUSTICE GODLY HELP SOON THAT I CAN FINALLY REST NOW. thank you
08-01-2012 03:52 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: When will this nightmare end?

THE LORD IS WITH YOU!
JOSHUA 1:9
"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
08-02-2012 12:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Amen Dawn! im always helping giving & blessing people. long ago someone even offered me a free apt. Complex, then a yr. ago an older home but i didnt feel that was of the Lord & if it was His blessing then i lost it...Lord i know You have so much better for your people...please have mercy & HELP ME OUT OF HERE NOW PLEASE OPEN RITE DOORS I PRAISE YOU ALWAYS AMEN!
08-02-2012 03:38 AM
Unregistered

AMEN. I love the passage, Im so glad I read it today, thank you
08-02-2012 07:24 PM
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

"FOR IT IS BY GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED, THROUGH FAITH, AND THIS IS NOT FROM YOURSELVES, IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD, NOT BY WORKS, SO THAT NO ONE CAN BOAST." EPHESIANS 2:8,9
08-07-2012 12:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.