Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

untimely death
Unregistered

untimely death

Please pray for the family of Amanda from her death at age 49 pray for peace and understanding and to walk with god in this hard time in their lives!
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 09:05 AM by admin.)
01-11-2011 07:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: untimely death

Dear friend,i know the thoughts that i think towards you says the LORD, thought of peace and not of evil,to give you a future & a hope...
Jesus Never fails & his promises never fails so don't worry dear...

Father!!! let your will be done in this & give peace to this person in Jesus name amen...

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
01-11-2011 07:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have ETERNAL LIFE

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." -- Psalm 23:4

"This is my comfort in my affliction, That Your word has revived me."
--Psalm 119:50

Warrior
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 09:05 AM by admin.)
01-11-2011 07:31 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, touch his family and bring them healing and peace. While it is hard to accept death at such a young age, we know that you have a plan for each of us. Thank you for the life of this woman and for the time this family had with her. May they honor her memory lovingly by standing on your word and remembering her with joy as their healing is accomplished. In Jesus name...Amen!
01-11-2011 08:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers through this hard time!
Guest Wrote:Please pray for the family of Amanda from her death at age 49 pray for peace and understanding and to walk with god in this hard time in their lives!
01-11-2011 11:39 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.