Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Truth sets free
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Truth sets free

Truth sets free (John 8:32). Believing Exodus 20:5 can make the difference between life and death (of the body). How ? By legal right from the enemy. In Heaven is no sickness no poverty no lack. The Royal prayer says on Earth as it is in Heaven. Poverty is not my portion. Sickness is not my portion. Lack is not my portion. In Jesus Name I decree and declare as it is in Heaven so it is on Earth is my portion. As born again Christian feel free to decree and declare for you as well what is and what is not your portion.

For Lord's children is very important to know their true identity in Jesus as born again Christian and receive all Jesus Christ payed on the Cross for. We can do our part to be free from legal right from enemy. I encourage you to see Testimony here of one way of how can be free from legal right from enemy.
Thank You Lord.
It is true that according with Exodus 20:5 the enemy can have legal right agaisnt marriage ? (Legal right to say no to someone to get married ?) If someone had a sickness in your family as born again Christian you can be free from that sickness (no matter what unclean spirit is behind the name of the sickness).

As born again Christian according with Revelation 1:6 KJV you are called to reign even now in spiritual world. In Jesus Name I decree and declare as born again Christian you can do all things through Jesus Christ.
Thank You Lord

Shalom

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-10-2019 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.