Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Thank you for much needed prayers - God Bless you all
Unregistered

Thank you for much needed prayers - God Bless you all

Lord God HELP! I love my husband so much and feel my heart is crushed and broken at the minute. Give him the strength to have nothing more to do with this female friend. He has now said he wants me and the family and won't have anything more to do with her - Give him the courage to stand by his decision to remain with me and the family and give him the strength and courage to be completely honest with me about everything so that we can move forward with such great strength and a solid basis to work from. I really need this honesty to enable me to move forward.

Lord God please restore my husband back to the wonderful loving husband and father he was before this friendship.

Lord God please intervene - Protect and bless our marriage forever, and our family, home, finances, health, careers/businesses and our girls. Lord please intervene keep our family unit united, protected and blessed - I beg you Lord please do not allow this person to get a foothold in.

Praise God as I'm trusting you that you have already answered my prayers (John 14:14)and you are continuing to work through my husband to do the right thing by his marriage and family and that he will not entertain this friend in his life from this day forward. Amen Kim
03-14-2010 07:58 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
4thman Offline
Registered

RE: Thank you for much needed prayers - God Bless you all

Lord God Jesus ,I stand in agreement with Kim,and pray that you would please meet her every request. We stand on Matthew 16-19,In Jesus name we bind all evil,in every form,and we loose all of Gods great good,on this family.It is written,whatsoever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven,and whatsoever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.In Jesus name we pray.Amen
03-14-2010 09:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father please put a sheild up over this person marriage. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
03-14-2010 02:15 PM
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

lord! please take care of this sister. please please father restore their love & marriage..set this sister free from all problems..give peace to her .in Jesus name i pray amen

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
03-15-2010 02:56 AM
Unregistered

sharon19 Wrote:lord! please take care of this sister. please please father restore their love & marriage..set this sister free from all problems..give peace to her .in Jesus name i pray amen

Thank you Sharon19 for your prayers for me and my family - May God Bless you abundantely - God will hopefully give my husband ever strength to end this friendship today and forevermore and allow our marriage to be shielded where her arrows cannot penetrate.
03-15-2010 05:25 AM
Unregistered

stevendanielsen Wrote:Dear Havenly Father please put a sheild up over this person marriage. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Thank you stevendanielsen for your prayers for me and my family - May God Bless you abundantely - God will hopefully give my husband ever strength to end this friendship today and forevermore and allow our marriage to be shielded where her arrows cannot penetrate.
03-15-2010 05:26 AM
Unregistered

4thman Wrote:Lord God Jesus ,I stand in agreement with Kim,and pray that you would please meet her every request. We stand on Matthew 16-19,In Jesus name we bind all evil,in every form,and we loose all of Gods great good,on this family.It is written,whatsoever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven,and whatsoever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.In Jesus name we pray.Amen

Thank you 4thman for your prayers for me and my family - May God Bless you abundantely - God will hopefully give my husband ever strength to end this friendship today and forevermore and allow our marriage to be shielded where her arrows cannot penetrate.
03-15-2010 05:27 AM
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord, please restore the love of this marriage. Lord, please bless them with a happy home filled with Your love. Please bind satan from this marriage. I pray that Your will be done. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
03-15-2010 05:35 AM
Unregistered

tishlea Wrote:Lord, please restore the love of this marriage. Lord, please bless them with a happy home filled with Your love. Please bind satan from this marriage. I pray that Your will be done. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.

Thank you tishlea for your prayers for me and my family - May God Bless you abundantely - God will hopefully give my husband ever strength to end this friendship today and forevermore and allow our marriage to be shielded where her arrows cannot penetrate. I would ask that you all continue to have us in your prayers.
03-15-2010 05:55 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord, please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the
power of darkness and curses to leave this family! Now!
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-01-2012 01:49 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.