Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

MICHAEL... AND I NEED YOUR PRAYERS, PLEASE?
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

MICHAEL... AND I NEED YOUR PRAYERS, PLEASE?

Hello my friends,

Please pray for my half-brother, Michael, who is working over the summer in the Texas oil fields. I ABSOLUTELY hate using that term "half-brother" but we had a long talk last night and his mom has major problems and he said he wishes my mom were his mom. His mom is a bit of a mess. Her name is Alice and she has twins by a fourth husband and I worry for them also. So does he. My family is so mixed up! I just want everyone to get along. Michael told me my two biological brothers, Ed and Bill, don't talk to him but he doesn't know why. They don't talk to me and Ed doesn't talk to my mother! I just ask you pray for family restoration. My wealthy father who is wrapped up in his physical appearance and money doesn't care about any of us. I was so happy to touch base with Michael as I know we are on the same page. I had avoided him for a bit because I have so much going on in my life, I didn't think I could handle another problem. But he wasn't a problem. He was a blessing. He even quoted scripture and believes in Jesus Christ! I was so happy to talk with him. This morning I woke up and I cried and cried!

I finally took the bandage off my head from that gash in it I got from that accident. I am putting Mederma and Vitamin E oil on it. It's still ugly but not half as bad as it was!

I thank God for all of you who care enough to send your prayers. Please know that I'm praying for you too! I've been reading and praying silently instead of writing becasue I'm just worn down. How long does it take one to get over a concussion? The nurse said up to a year. I can't think straight. And I'm trying to interview for jobs like this? Okay, now I'm getting off on a tangent so Iwill quit here.

Thank you my friends. You all mean so much to me and I will pray for you too!

Blessings,
Cheryl

Jesus-sign
07-16-2009 08:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
karlene7777 Offline
Registered

RE: MICHAEL... AND I NEED YOUR PRAYERS, PLEASE?

god help this woman please father take care of her needs and her family find the right way provide for them and lord that gash in her head father plea mercy have mercy lord this is so sad help her father oh my lord help cheryl
forgive the family and help them change keep cherly safe and let her know tht i am praying with her
thanks lord
07-16-2009 11:02 AM
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord, Cheryl's family needs you to restore the broken relationships. I ask that you will help them with forgiveness and pray that you will work in the heart of her father. I thank you that her BROTHER has accepted you as his savior. I pray that he and Cheryl will be able to minister to the rest of their family. I thank you for the friendships made on this prayer board, and I thank you for loving us all. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
07-16-2009 04:33 PM
cheyenne1 Offline
Registered

Lord,
Please mend this family's relationships. And please help Cheryl and her family. Cover them with your harmonious presence. I ask this in your holy name. Amen.
07-16-2009 05:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.