Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Spirit
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Spirit

Hello my friends,

Please pray that God will assist me in lifting my spirit. I have been down and depressed. I finally got over six weeks of unemployment three weeks ago but now I haven't received anything the last two weeks. I am so tired of struggling financially! I am so tired of not feeling well. Please pray this gash in my forehead heals and will not leave a scar. I have no insurance so couldn't go for stitches. Thank you.

Cheryl

Bless
07-09-2009 04:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest 44 Offline
Registered

RE: Spirit

Dear Lord, please comfort this person with Your peace and love, assure them that You will meet all their needs financially, please heal their forehead completely without any scars, all this in Jesus name Amen
07-09-2009 05:13 AM
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord,please help Cheryl with all the needs that she has in her life. Lord, lead and guide her through all of this. Let everything turn out good. Let her get her a job,healing of her body & mind, and a good Christian husband to share her life with. In these things I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.Thumb
07-09-2009 05:53 AM
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord, I pray for healing for Cheryl for her physical and mental health. I pray that you will fill her with the holy spirit, and give her much deserved peace and Joy. I thank you for her, and the friendship that she has shown me. I pray that you will help her to be relieved of her financial burden. I ask these things in Jesus name, amen.
07-09-2009 07:13 AM
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

My Dear Lord, I come to you and ask that you provide in all ways for Cheryl. Bring her healing, and uplift her. Lord place your angels around her, give her guidance, wisdom, mercy, and blessings Lord, I ask this in Jesus name, Amen
07-09-2009 08:36 AM
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

DEAR LORD..I lift up Cheryl to you now there are amny things going on here..please help me to speak to her for you
IT IS WRITTEN..A MAN/WOMAN'S ENEMIES ARE THOSE OF THEIR OWN HOUSE HOLD..THEY ARE THE ONES THAT satan CAN GET TO OUR HEART WITH BECAUSE THEY ARE IN OUR HEART..IT DOSEN'T MATTER HOW MUCH THEY HAVE HURT US THEY ARE STILL IN OUR HEARTS..............YOU ARE BEING DRAINED BY THE VERY ONES YOU ARE PRAYING FOR, THIS IS HOW THE enemy of our souls WORKS AGAINST US...WE GET SO DRAINED ..SO EXHAUSTED THAT EVERY LITTLE THING THAT COMES AGAINST US [like the ticket] CAN GET US TO THE POINT OF CRYING OR DOING SOMETHING...SAYING SOMETHING THAT WE WILL REGRET AFTERWARDS
JESUS ONE SAID TO ME SO THAT I COULD UNDERSTAND THIS VITAL REVELATION.."YOU ARE MY PROBLEM..YOU ARE MY CHILD THEREFORE THESE PROBLEMS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEMS THEY ARE MINE..DO YOU UNDERSTAND CHILD NOW GO TO MY WORD AND GIVE ME THESE PESKY PROBLEMS..IT IS WRITTEN
CAST ALL YOUR CARES UPON ME FOR I CARE FOR YOU..
SO Cheryl but all these prayer request you made into one hand ..the smash them in your hand and make them like a ball and THROW[CAST]
THEM UP INTO THE SKY AND SEE JESUS CATCH THEM {I just love that experience of freedom]...say THANK YOU JESUS AND GET SOME REST..ANOTHER THING WHEN IT CONCERNS YOUR FAMILY ASK THE LORD TO SEND HIS SPECIAL WORKERS TO THEM TO HELP THEM OUT
AND YOU CHILD STAY OUT OF IT ..THANKNIG THE LORD FOR THE FREEDOM..I PRAY FATHER THAT THIS WILL NOT OFFEND CHERYL IN ANY WAY OR ANYBODY ELSE........YOU ARE A MIGHTY WARRIOR FOR CHRIST AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT satan CAN GET AT YOU
PLEASE BE BLESSED MY SISTER KNOWING THAT GOD HAS A MIGHTY CALL ON YOUR LIFE..IN JESUS NAME I PRAY THIS LORD AND I GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY FOR THIS WARRIOR'S LIFE...AND FOR EVERY WARRIOR ON THIS BOARD IN JESUS NAME....Warrior
07-09-2009 04:49 PM
gws49 Offline
Registered

Heavenly Father,
We praise your divine love and supreme power. We are mystified but extremely grateful for your majestic works We thank you for everything you've done for us in our past, present and future. We love you for everything. Dear Father I ask you in our Saviours Name, Jesus Christ to please heal my sister Cheryl's forehead with no scar tissue and bless her financially so that she may get caught up and breathe freely from her worries--while we are talking please take all of her worries from her Almighty Father. Please do this now Father so that she may better serve you. I ask, I pray, I have faith, It will be done. Father I'm so grateful for your Son, Jesus Christ. I look forward to being with you. Glory be to you forever and ever. I love you. Amen.
07-09-2009 05:29 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.