Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Rachel
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Rachel

Dear Lord,

I ask that you assist Rachel with her addiction to prescription pharmaceuticals. As she comes closer to graduating with her nursing degree, I believe that the problem may become worse as she will have acccess to many medications. As You know, we have been friends for 26 years and she's always struggled with this, however, now with her marital issues, parents passing, problems with her kids, and trying to complete her education, I see the addiction taking a much stronger hold on her. God, please remove her temptation to use and get her the help she desperately needs. In Jesus Name, Amen
07-05-2009 05:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gws49 Offline
Registered

RE: Rachel

Dear Lord,
I praise, worship, love and thank you Dear Lord for being you! My Almighty Father who created heavens and earth, and created us! In Jesus name I ask that any and all addictions to any sort pharmaceutical pills be elimnated from Rachel now and that she has no desire to misuse any type of drugs from this moment on. Thank you Dear Lord. I praise you for all of the wonderful things you've done for all of us. And I can't help but thank you over and over for our salvation through Jesus. Thank you Father. Amen.
07-05-2009 05:19 PM
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Rachel

Lord, please cleanse Rachel of this addiction. Lord, let her give all her problems to You. Lord, please help lighten the burdens she is carrying.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
07-06-2009 05:41 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.