Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Brother
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Brother

Hello my good friends,

Please pray for my brother, Eddie. He is lost and angry and won't have anything to do with my mom, my brother, or me. I understand things were rough for us and perhaps I could've been a better bigger sister but I was lost then myself and didn't know what to do. I've tried to make things right. Even with my own father. But to no avail. I just pray God bring him back to us. I miss him and my nephew Jarrod.

Blessings,
Cheryl

Jesus-cross
07-01-2009 08:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
anita Offline
Registered

RE: Brother

jesus i pray that you will restore this family that you will teach eddie how to forgive that you will bring peace in this family in jesus name i pray amen
07-01-2009 08:22 PM
gmc Offline
Registered

Please Lord I ask for family forgiveness and unity among this family. For love to be strengthen in your name. Amen.
07-01-2009 10:08 PM
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord, please help Cheryl with her family. Lord, send convition to the ones that are lost. Lord, please let them come to know You. Keep Cheryl strong in Faith. Lord, bless her today and always. Lord, bless each of her family members. Let them see what joy she has serving You. Let them want that joy too. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
07-02-2009 04:57 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.